Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is there anything that can be done?

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
With my new job, I won't get paid till the middle of October. I have already taken care of my cell bill by getting an extension on it, but now I have a loan payment I'm going to go see about tomorrow. I have 3 more months on it till its paid off. October, November and December. My October payment is due on the 7th, but I would need at least a 2 week extension on it to be able to make it with no late fees.

Is there anything the bank could do to make the extension? If you work in a bank, what would they do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM
They'll probably work with you simply because you're being proactive. Don't sweat it.
PhoenixGirlBlog
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Some lenders will work with you if you have a good payment history with them. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wymama610
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I would think it would depend on your past payment history, and the terms of the loan. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to extend it, especially if this is the first time. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM
In the 3 years I've had this loan, I've never been late, and always paid on time, whether it be early, or the day its due.

Quoting PhoenixGirlBlog:

Some lenders will work with you if you have a good payment history with them. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I've never had to do an extension before in the 3 years I've had this loan.

Quoting wymama610:

I would think it would depend on your past payment history, and the terms of the loan. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to extend it, especially if this is the first time. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I just hate being late on a bill. I don't want them to think I'm not going to pay it. I will, I just don't have the funds to do it right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

They'll probably work with you simply because you're being proactive. Don't sweat it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)