Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

MIL let us have sex in her house as teenagers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

SO and I have been together for a few years. As teenagers in high school, we had sex in her house all the time. She knew. We knew she knew. She knew we knew she knew ;] Anywho, haha, I don't think it was such a bad thing looking back (and now was a parent). We didnt go and have sex in stupid places. Granted, I will NEVER let my DD have sex in our house, I don't think there was anything necessarily wrong with her letting us.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM

my mil lived across the parking lot from my dh when we were dating as teens, she used to lie to my parents saying I was staying at her apartment. I think my parents knew the truth..lmao

csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM

The only thing I am curious about is why you would never let your daughter have sex in your house when you profess to see nothing wrong with your MIL allowing you and her son to have sex in her house?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Wouldn't allow it. Kids should be kids not try and grow up before there time. Sex can lead to std'or pregnancy. It's not worth it at that age. I guess you can't completaly control kids but I would try and teach my kids to have fun being kids. Sex can wait, masterbate lol!
Ms_mom_81
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM

this

Quoting csxt99:

The only thing I am curious about is why you would never let your daughter have sex in your house when you profess to see nothing wrong with your MIL allowing you and her son to have sex in her house?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM

It's personal preference.

Quoting csxt99:

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Dfs mom let us too. I know she could hear us. Lol. It's so funny now she tries to tell how to raise my kids and says things like "well I would never let him do that!" Ummhmm shut it lady. You let your son do a lot worse than I will ever allow my kids to do. Sheesh. She must forget I was there. Lol
NiCo86
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
if there was nothing wrong with her letting you ... then what's the problem with you letting your daughter?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Because that was with ME. Just because I smoke doesn't mean I'd be okay with my daughter smoking. Same goes.

Quoting NiCo86:

if there was nothing wrong with her letting you ... then what's the problem with you letting your daughter?

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM

In all honesty, I think I would prefer if my DD bumped uglies under our roof.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN