Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

jeezus, bikers overtake SUV after SUV runs over biker.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 257 Replies

the guy driving the SUV had his wife and young infant son in the vehicle with him.

I"m curious what occured prior to the start of the video; from this video alone, it seems the BIKERS were the cause of all this.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM
3 moms liked this
Yeah because assholes in SUVs NEVER act as if they own the road...SMDH
TaughtTot
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Saw this video.  If there's anything the SUV driver should know is not to fuck with a bunch of people on motorcycles.  They will find you and follow you and kick your ass. 

marinenonstop
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I believe there was an altercation where the SUV driver didn't allow them to pass him (most likely because he was nervous) so a biker brake checked him. The SUV driver bumped the rear tire and several of the bikers began to damage his vehicle. He got scared and took off. (What he shouldve done was lock the doors and immediately call 911).He broke one bikers leg. They pummeled the guy before cops showed up.
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Saw this on the news

Freaking scary
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:07 PM
7 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah because assholes in SUVs NEVER act as if they own the road...SMDH

THat doesn't give a mob of men the right to follow and assult someone. and in this video those bikers were the ones who felt they ruled the road..they were all over the place and driving quite dangerously.

aandt1999
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:09 PM
6 moms liked this
These comments are so crazy. I saw this on the news and they said that the bikers were the ones blocking the highway, and the SUV drove through. I would do the same thing if they had my car surrounded like that. Damn right I would run over someone! And then the freak is trying to break the window with a kid in the back seat?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM

just to be clear, those bikers pulled the guy out of his car and beat him after slashing his tires and breaking his windwos WITH HIS WIFE AND CHILD IN THE VEHICLE. Per news reports all the SUV did was not allow one to pass, when the one who got hit brake checked him. When he sped off, in the beginning bikers were already trying to get into his vehicle.

jnich4
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I think there is more to the story based on this video alone. Both parties acted like assholes.....
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:12 PM
I had a biker drive in the left turning lane up to the front because the light was red and slide in right in front of me.

Asshole is lucky I didn't accelerate faster or have my head turned because I almost hit him
cr0chet-momma
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Wow those bikers ...... smdh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)