Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For those who are for Obamacare...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 212 Replies
1 mom liked this
Tell me one thing the government has taken control over that has worked. One thing!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

lol. I don't find that valid because our government sucks. It's how they do it that matter. Are you speaking of world wide or just our country? Canada has universal healthcare and it's working great for them! If I'm not mistaken, England does as well.

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:56 AM
4 moms liked this
So does Australia.

Quoting Angelicembrace:

lol. I don't find that valid because our government sucks. It's how they do it that matter. Are you speaking of world wide or just our country? Canada has universal healthcare and it's working great for them! If I'm not mistaken, England does as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM
4 moms liked this
Highway system
thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM
5 moms liked this

Welfare currently works, medicaid works people actually get it and use it....

The military works... without it, we would be vulnerable....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:00 AM
6 moms liked this
This affordable health care act has nothing to do with health care. Its just a way for the government to take peoples money and control.
It goes against the constitution in so many ways. Its obvious this is what it is all about

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM
3 moms liked this
I pay Social Security and Medicare tax whether I need it or want it. It’s the law and I’m stuck with it. I do not see how Obamacare is different in principle.

Quoting Anonymous:

This affordable health care act has nothing to do with health care. Its just a way for the government to take peoples money and control.

It goes against the constitution in so many ways. Its obvious this is what it is all about

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:08 AM
4 moms liked this

Tell people in Canada having to wait months and months and months for necessary surgeries that their healthcare works.

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:10 AM
2 moms liked this
Medicare works. The FBI works. NASA works.

I could go on. In fact, most programs the government puts into place work. Some of them are poorly managed by people who shouldn't be in charge of a lemonade stand.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Welfare currently works, medicaid works people actually get it and use it....

The military works... without it, we would be vulnerable....

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:12 AM

..and we don't here already? WITHOUT universal healthcare? lol..really? oh and non-emergency surguries are like that here too. I do talk to a Canadian woman a lot, she's one of my best friends. It's a lot better there than here in reference to Health Care.

Quoting Anonymous:

Tell people in Canada having to wait months and months and months for necessary surgeries that their healthcare works.

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Peope IN Canada say that they don't have to wait. We have been told that you have to wait, but those who live it say they don't.

We have government ran healthcare for our family. We have had minor problems with billing but nothing isn't fixed with a few phone calls.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)