Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stupid question but i dont care pic included

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
ok so i live with my mom right now and she is trying to keep my boyfriends daughter away from him. well she is making me pay for everything i need plus rent and she grounded me for no reason at all. can she still ground me if i have to pay for everything i need plus rent to live in her house. im working on moving out.

theres a pic of MY DAUGHTER on page 19 in the comments
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
no hes not on drugs

Quoting sissy502:

Does she have legal custody of the child?

Do you work?

Does he pay child support?

Does he work?

Why does she hate him? Is he on drugs?

Quoting Anonymous:

so heres another stupid question so she grounded me for this weekend can i still go over to his house and stay there a night so he can have some time with his daughter?

Quoting Anonymous:

She doesn't get a choice what you do with your child. She can ground you, but she does not get to tell you when your child can see her father. All your BF would have to do is take you to court for visitation rights.

Quoting Anonymous:

what do u mean she doesnnt get a choice and im 17

Quoting WifeyC:

She doesn't get a choice.

How old are you?

Quoting Anonymous:

shes not letting him see her and not lettting me take her to him so he can spendx time with her and yes she is my child also

Quoting WifeyC:

HOw old are you?  How can your Mom keep your boyfriend's daughter from him? Is this your child too?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM

So how do you pay for everything if you don't have a job?

Quoting Anonymous:

no i do not cuz she wont take me there when i do find one and she wont take me to lincoln so i can find one i live outside of lincoln btw in a little town called eagle...

Quoting sissy502:

do you have a job?

Quoting Anonymous:

oh but she is.

Quoting CBMMOM:

Quoting .PinkHart.:

You are a minor living at home. Yes she can ground you. Yes she can make you pay your way and yes she can refuse to allow a child that isn't her grandchild into HER home

Edit just saw it is your dd. If the car you drive belongs to her yes she can not allow you to drive it to see him.

Quoting Anonymous:17 i will turn 18 in march

Quoting AVSpecWife4:...how old are you?

She can't make her minor child pay rent.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Is this for real?

Lord help the world...
sha_lyn68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

So you don't work but you have money to pay rent and for everything you need, how is that possible? Do you mean we are paying for your rent and "everything" because your mom is using your welfare benefits for what they are intended to be used for?

Quoting Anonymous:

no i do not cuz she wont take me there when i do find one and she wont take me to lincoln so i can find one i live outside of lincoln btw in a little town called eagle...

Quoting sissy502:

do you have a job?

Quoting Anonymous:

oh but she is.

Quoting CBMMOM:

Quoting .PinkHart.:

You are a minor living at home. Yes she can ground you. Yes she can make you pay your way and yes she can refuse to allow a child that isn't her grandchild into HER home

Edit just saw it is your dd. If the car you drive belongs to her yes she can not allow you to drive it to see him.

Quoting Anonymous:17 i will turn 18 in march

Quoting AVSpecWife4:...how old are you?

She can't make her minor child pay rent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

WTF!!! Your grown ass husband peed in the floor and didn't clean it up? That sounds like the opposite of respect to me. It is very disrespectful!

Quoting NeonGirl9583:

We have our own place. lt is going thur renovations. my parents are letting us live with them for free. dh pee in the bathroom floor and got grounded from football. We don't mind it tho. We respect my parents.

Quoting cali_gurl:

No way would I put up with that. 30 is way too old to be grounded. Totally disrespectful. You should be living as roommates with you paying rent and you kicking in your fair share of work, not a child/parent dynamic.

Do you have any immediate plans for moving out? Or are you ok with the setup?

Quoting NeonGirl9583:

I live with my parents and l am 30. they ground me. lt is their house and their rules.

sha_lyn68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Save your trolling for your own posts.

Quoting NeonGirl9583:

We have our own place. lt is going thur renovations. my parents are letting us live with them for free. dh pee in the bathroom floor and got grounded from football. We don't mind it tho. We respect my parents.

Quoting cali_gurl:

No way would I put up with that. 30 is way too old to be grounded. Totally disrespectful. You should be living as roommates with you paying rent and you kicking in your fair share of work, not a child/parent dynamic.

Do you have any immediate plans for moving out? Or are you ok with the setup?

Quoting NeonGirl9583:

I live with my parents and l am 30. they ground me. lt is their house and their rules.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

hahahah - you need to save this post and read it again in ten years.  You will laugh at yourself.

You are a child who makes bad decisions.  I find it impossible to believe that you are actually taking care of ALL of your daughter's needs on your own. 

You should be concentrating 100% of your efforts on getting educated so that you can support your child and make yourself attractive to quality men.  This is what a mature person would do in your situation.   A child would argue with her parents over getting to go see her boyfriend. 

aphrodite7400
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM

why did you word it so confusingly?? it sounds strange....

sha_lyn68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Why can't you answer the rest of the questions?

Quoting Anonymous:

no hes not on drugs

Quoting sissy502:

Does she have legal custody of the child?

Do you work?

Does he pay child support?

Does he work?

Why does she hate him? Is he on drugs?

Quoting Anonymous:

so heres another stupid question so she grounded me for this weekend can i still go over to his house and stay there a night so he can have some time with his daughter?

Quoting Anonymous:

She doesn't get a choice what you do with your child. She can ground you, but she does not get to tell you when your child can see her father. All your BF would have to do is take you to court for visitation rights.

Quoting Anonymous:

what do u mean she doesnnt get a choice and im 17

Quoting WifeyC:

She doesn't get a choice.

How old are you?

Quoting Anonymous:

shes not letting him see her and not lettting me take her to him so he can spendx time with her and yes she is my child also

Quoting WifeyC:

HOw old are you?  How can your Mom keep your boyfriend's daughter from him? Is this your child too?

sissy502
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Your mom actually has legal custody doesn't she?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN