Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how heartless are we...* edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
we got a puppy in February and my husband wants to get rid of him..

=/

GOOD NEWS!! A FAMILY FRIEND IS GOING TO TAKE HIM! AND THEY ALREADY HAVE A DOG SO IT'S PERFECT!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarahb21
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Why?

xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Then why did he get him in the first place?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Depends, I got a dog that was "kid" friendly we trained it and everything and he was great until my baby came along and the baby crawled across the living room and out of nowhere the dog ran over and bit him. The dog left that second.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM
because he ate some flowers and broke a chair, chewed up the garden hose and dug a hole in the middle of our yard... all normal puppy stuff. but we don't have the time to play with him and keep him busy do he is bored...

my husband it's a materialistic asshat. everything had to be kept prefect and neat and clean...a dog doesn't fit into that...

Quoting Sarahb21:

Why?

Sarahb21
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Did he not realize what comes along with being a puppy owner?

Quoting Anonymous:

because he ate some flowers and broke a chair, chewed up the garden hose and dug a hole in the middle of our yard... all normal puppy stuff. but we don't have the time to play with him and keep him busy do he is bored...

my husband it's a materialistic asshat. everything had to be kept prefect and neat and clean...a dog doesn't fit into that...

Quoting Sarahb21:

Why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:37 PM
he's never bit a soul. not even nipped... :( I'm heartbroken.... but I know rehomeing him will be the best option in the long run. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Depends, I got a dog that was "kid" friendly we trained it and everything and he was great until my baby came along and the baby crawled across the living room and out of nowhere the dog ran over and bit him. The dog left that second.

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Well I think you're crazy for posting about your dog at all in this group. Put an ad in the paper for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauraschatz
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:39 PM
What kind of dog is it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM
let's just say.... he's a douche bag that doesn't like to listen to anyone... he loved the IDEA of a dog. nit the reality of it...

Quoting Sarahb21:

Did he not realize what comes along with being a puppy owner?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sarahb21:

Why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM
full breed German Shepard...

Quoting lauraschatz:

What kind of dog is it?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)