Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so unprofessional

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 135 Replies

my dh took the kids to an animal shelter today so they could try to find a puppy,they found one and we pick him up on friday. when my dh and the kids get home my dh tells me "im never going back there" i ask him why and he says "the woman who helped us didnt take her piercings out and didnt cover her tattoos" i said "so?" he goes "its unprofessional to have someone like that working the floor,she should be scooping shit in the kennels,not working with people" i shake my head at him and say "you must be on your man rag because theres nothing wrong with those things" he goes on and on about how she has 2 characters making out on her arm......um ok........ they werent  completely naked.......

*sigh* my dh can be such an ass some times and i'll be the first to admit it.....so im going to go pick the puppy up on friday so her "indecent" tattoo wont offend him

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM
3 moms liked this

most ppl in shelters at least around here are volunteers..so they are there to help the animals find good home and take care of them..

CrimsonEleven
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol! That's ridiculous. I have a small stud in my nose and work in a professional setting. Never had any issues. Your husband needs to get over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM
I don't believe this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

most ppl in shelters at least around here are volunteers..so they are there to help the animals find good home and take care of them..

if i remember correctly he's talking about the girl i talked to when i went a couple months ago,she works there,she started as a volunteer though

TattedReader
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM
4 moms liked this
eek....I guess he'd hate to have my husband come to your house if it was on fire to put it out or if he was ever in an accident, he'd say not that paramedic with the tattoo sleeves! My bad..I guess he should just be cleaning toilets at the station because he has tattoos.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't believe this.

ok then be on your happy way out of my post

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Quoting TattedReader:

eek....I guess he'd hate to have my husband come to your house if it was on fire to put it out or if he was ever in an accident, he'd say not that paramedic with the tattoo sleeves! My bad..I guess he should just be cleaning toilets at the station because he has tattoos.

he's just being a baby today lol idk why

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:25 PM
I had already left. Your quoting me brought me back. Lol. Lame.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't believe this.

ok then be on your happy way out of my post

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Good for you for standing up for her! I bet the shelter is lucky to have her!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Lol. He's crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured