Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pacifiers are evil!

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:14 AM
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this
The pacifier has been a blessing, through hospital stays and a surgery it's come in very handy, I even call it my snooze button, put it back in and she goes back to sleep. (5 months old)

But I'm so very tired of having to go and put it back in her mouth ten times a night because either she has pulled it out or it has fallen out.

It's 2 am, apparently it's awake time. She's in her swing and I know she's ready to sleep, she wants her sucky but keeps pulling it out (not on purpose). I wish there was a way to safely keep it in her mouth so we both can sleep!!!

Rant over.
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matheson7
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Yeah it sucks.

allornone
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:17 AM
1 mom liked this

My dh was just saying binks need a led light or a tracker to find them in the dark. 

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:17 AM
1 mom liked this
All 4 of my kids used binkies they all had a great need for them. I didn't want them to be thumb suckers.
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:18 AM
That would be awesome.

Quoting allornone:

My dh was just saying binks need a led light or a tracker to find them in the dark. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Paci plushie
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I got rid of those with my kids/grandkids by 4 months........those damn things have legs and wings, lol

Kinleys-Mom
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Lol! I just had to pull the crib out as I couldn't find it and pulled out two!

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

That would be awesome.

Quoting allornone:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:22 AM
My friend got told she was setting her daughter up for a life of obesity and binge eating because she was allowing her daughter to soothe herself by putting something in her mouth. By a WalMart cashier, of course. When she was buying a new set of binkies. Lol.
Kinleys-Mom
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:24 AM
No kidding! I do have a paci clip so it stays attached to her clothes. But do I use it? Haha. No.

Quoting Sassy762:

I got rid of those with my kids/grandkids by 4 months........those damn things have legs and wings, lol

Kinleys-Mom
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:26 AM
Seriously!? Lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

My friend got told she was setting her daughter up for a life of obesity and binge eating because she was allowing her daughter to soothe herself by putting something in her mouth. By a WalMart cashier, of course. When she was buying a new set of binkies. Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured