Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Get off your lazy a$$ and clean!

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 34 Replies
Ugh. My house us nasty and there is so much I need to do but I've been cramping for 3 days (period not pregnant) and have zero energy. What I would give to have a housekeeper, a genie, some energy, SOMETHING!
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I spent yesterday cleaning, so I'm going to sit on my ass drinking coffee until its time for work

Get an energy drink (if you can)
Caitwald24
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM
In the same boat. I need to clean bathrooms, floors, fold laundry, clean kitchen (which isn't bad I just need to unload the dishwasher). I have no desire to do it. NONE.
AliceNonsense
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM
3 moms liked this
That's why I pick up all day everyday and thoroughly clean at least one room a day. If I want to have a lazy day, the house will still be decent! :)
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I have been busy all week so my house as fallen behind just a bit. I will be catching up on laundry and vacuuming today.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I know how you feel. I need to do some straightening up but I really don't have any motivation to do it. It seems like I clean to turn around and do it again. It is frustrating to say the least. 

lkane81
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Ha! Cleaning is an everyday thing here. Sorry I had days like that iy sucks. I just try to puck up and get the kitchen clean the rest can wait .
garnet83
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I took half a day off work Monday to catch up on housework. I'm a bit of a neat freak so getting behind sets off my crazy buttons. It was nice to be alone in a quiet house and able to get my projects done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I hear u. I'm preggo and my three little ones destroy the house while I'm cleaning. By the time I get done cleaning one side of the house they got the other destroyed. I just want to cry sometimes. I gave up and I don't clean till they r all napping or in bed for the night
luvmychicks
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM
I feel you! I need to clean also. My 1 yr old had surgery on Mon so we've been laying around. Waiting for her nap today and doing a speedy clean up! Gd luck momma just get it done so you can go back to relaxing:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Well yesterday I worked, cleaned out the utility room, cleaned carport, went to home depot, made dinner, cleaned kitchen. BED...this morning: ran two miles, strength training, at work now, later...clean my bathroom, organize my closet, study, make dinner...and whatever else comes my way. I like to stay busy and productive, it makes me feel alive!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN