Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Get off your lazy a$$ and clean!

Posted by   + Show Post
Ugh. My house us nasty and there is so much I need to do but I've been cramping for 3 days (period not pregnant) and have zero energy. What I would give to have a housekeeper, a genie, some energy, SOMETHING!
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Replies (31-34):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:15 AM
We have pinworms. Cleaning is my life. I work full time and have to clean the house top to bottom daily. I am so fucking exhausted. One month down and I hope only one more month to go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:19 AM

:(  I don't have a dishwasher so my dishes pile >_<

Quoting bleumonster:

Unfortunately I know what you mean lol. On the days that I work, I don't get anything done either except maybe empty and load the dishwasher. I work 12 hour shifts usually several days in a row.

Quoting Anonymous:

My problem is I don't just have one lazy day :/ I end up lazy for a week .... I'm getting my cleanind done today, but it would have been so much easier if it wasn't so ... trashed.

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Ouch. So sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

We have pinworms. Cleaning is my life. I work full time and have to clean the house top to bottom daily. I am so fucking exhausted. One month down and I hope only one more month to go.

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Well I did a fast kitchen cleanup followed by a living room pick up lol. Now the litter boxes need to be washed and refilled and all the floors swept and mopped. I'm taking a break first.;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)