Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Imagine if this were you and your family... *video*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 95 Replies

i'm not for taking actions into your own hands if police can handle the situation but seeing how this played out... if it's between my family and them... I'd run you over too.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM

BUMP

mom011598
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I saw this a few days ago. We don't get to see what happened at the beginning of the video. I will say that driver should have been calling 911 the whole ride. Seems like an idiot to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM

They were all idiots... but it's hard I think for police to follow them when the driver obviously is willing to take random turns to shake them off. From what I read in a site I got this from, the car was surrounded by the bikers and bumped into a rider which spurred the chase and then running them over obviously made it worse.

Quoting mom011598:

I saw this a few days ago. We don't get to see what happened at the beginning of the video. I will say that driver should have been calling 911 the whole ride. Seems like an idiot to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Where we're the police???!?? Those stupid little ghetto fucking bikers! I would have ran their asses over too!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:05 AM

it can only be assumed that the driver or his wife called the police but since he was making random manuevers to shake them off police maybe couldn't pinpoint where they were.

Quoting Anonymous:

Where we're the police???!?? Those stupid little ghetto fucking bikers! I would have ran their asses over too!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:08 AM
That's crazy!!!! I wondered what ended up happening??!?!?

Quoting Anonymous:

it can only be assumed that the driver or his wife called the police but since he was making random manuevers to shake them off police maybe couldn't pinpoint where they were.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:09 AM
I don't know. You would think at some point an officer could have found them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I have a big truck. I would have probably taken out more.
CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM

He did call 911.

Quoting mom011598:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)