Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

first world problems...wednesday edition

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM
  • 51 Replies
I fell asleep before sons of anarchy came on last night. Since it's not kid friendly, I won't be able to watch it until the kids go to bed tonight....which will totally screw up my wednesday night tv schedule. On top of all that, my hand is aching from crocheting a rug made of old t-shirts.
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Bumpity bump bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM

dh and i decided to binge watch breaking bad we are more than halfway through season 4 right now. i have put all my other shows on hault, and i still have not had a chance to watch grey's anatomy from last week!! all my tv is allowed to be on during the day is mickey mouse and doc mcstuffins. lol

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Hmm.. my 1st world problem of the day is not being to find my plastic spiders so I can create a halloween centerpiece for my table.
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM

The other day i ordered a frappe and a banana nut muffin.  They tried to give me a latte so i had to send it back.  Get to work and discover....they did not give me a banana nut muffin.  It was an unidentifiable flavor.  That was my first world problem of the day.  

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Those are first world problems alright.......

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't sleep well Sunday night and DD was up and down last night with a series of night terrors. 

When I finally fell asleep this morning, I was so deep in sleep that the top of my ear folded over and mashed into the pillow for a bit. 

Holy moses it hurts this afternoon.

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

My first world problem for today is going back and forth on whether I should order an iced coffee or a hot coffee.  It's supposed to be 85 degrees here, which is about 15 degrees above normal.  It's October and I love my pumpkin spice lattes, but with the heat it just doesn't feel Fall.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM
See? You totally get me!

Quoting Anonymous:

dh and i decided to binge watch breaking bad we are more than halfway through season 4 right now. i have put all my other shows on hault, and i still have not had a chance to watch grey's anatomy from last week!! all my tv is allowed to be on during the day is mickey mouse and doc mcstuffins. lol

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I hate it when that happens.

Quoting Stephd710:

The other day i ordered a frappe and a banana nut muffin.  They tried to give me a latte so i had to send it back.  Get to work and discover....they did not give me a banana nut muffin.  It was an unidentifiable flavor.  That was my first world problem of the day.  

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Get both. yolo

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

My first world problem for today is going back and forth on whether I should order an iced coffee or a hot coffee.  It's supposed to be 85 degrees here, which is about 15 degrees above normal.  It's October and I love my pumpkin spice lattes, but with the heat it just doesn't feel Fall.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN