Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh my f***ing god he's being an idiot! Is there a polite way to tell someone that they're being a complete moron?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
My sil had a baby 6 days ago.
A gorgeous little girl.

But sils fiancé is now angry with her.

Why?

Because he insists that she must've had an affair.

His reasoning? Because "the baby isn't black like him.".

She's a week old! One week! Her skin has not darkened yet! (Although I do I think it may be starting to already.) the baby already has his eyes, (her eyes are so dark brown they almost look black.)

But he's pissed and insists that sil must've had an affair.

I tried explaining this to him.

I also explained that her skin may not get as dark as his because sil has very fair skin.

But he is not listening to reason.
And Sil is extremely hurt by his accusations.

I really thought he had more sense then this. But he won't even listen to what we're trying to tell him.

I mean come on. My step father was black. My mom was extremely pale. My brother was born whiter then snow. He's still very pale. Has a blonde Afro. Very blue eyes. But his features all look identical to his dads.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
5babies757
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM
That's just like my brother. My mom was white as can be and my dad was black as hell and my brother came out looking like a white kid. We all joke that he was the mail mans :)

But yeah he's an idiot
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Lol My brother can't even get a tan. If he's in the son for 10 minutes, he's burnt.

Quoting 5babies757:

That's just like my brother. My mom was white as can be and my dad was black as hell and my brother came out looking like a white kid. We all joke that he was the mail mans :)

But yeah he's an idiot

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM
2 moms liked this
DNA test then she can hold his stupidity against him forever! Poor girl this should be a happy time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Your bil is a dumbass. My nephew was born super white, with straight black hair. He is now 8 and has super dark skin and super curly hair.

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Tell him to pay for a dna test or shut the hell up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clearlyme
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Sounds like he's trying to sabotage the relationship. Maybe he's getting daddy cold feet and freaking out
Rhodin
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Well, it's a good thing your SIL hasn't actually married him yet. Either you're looking at a raging paranoid man or a lying cheat of a woman. They can order a paternity test, and no matter what the results are,someone dodged a bullet.
italk2rox
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Tell him he needs to ask the doctor.

rugratwrangler
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Get a dna test from Walmart and have him take..
Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Yep. 

DH is half Native American. Our son looks like a slightly paler version of him. Our dd is white as the driven snow like me. If he even dared to say something about dd I'd immediately load us all into the car to go get a DNA test and then we'd be having a very serious and painful talk for him. 

Quoting msjaxon:

Tell him to pay for a dna test or shut the hell up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)