Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

13 Hilarious Examples Of How Dumb Kids Are

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 62 Replies
1 mom liked this

13 Hilarious Examples Of How Dumb Kids Are

You know, like, sharks live in the deep end of the pool and babies are made when your parents kiss.

The people of Reddit were asked: What was the best “kid logic” you had as a kid? The answers are as hilarious as you would expect.

Read the rest of the thread here.

by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I was reading some more of those posted on Reddit, and one of them said that when Polly Pocket came out the commercial depicted the girl opening the Polly Pocket and shrinking down to Polly's size, and that's why they wanted it LMAO.

I thought something similar though. When Mr. Clean first came out, the commercial showed him popping out of the bottle and cleaning your floors. I wanted my Dad to buy Mr. Clean so I could see him pop out of the bottle and clean the floors lol.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Some of those are funny but I think a couple of them arent true and the people were just trying to get a couple of LOLS out of their comments.
tattooedmama333
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM

OMG I LOVE THESE!!!! LMFAO

MeandMyBabes
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I would love it if Mr. Clean came out of the bottle and mopped my floors!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I feel like my child hood must have been boring because I never really remember thinking anything like this or similar. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Lol.
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Reminds me of when I was like 4, my mother made me eat my veggies and said if I didn't that the Jolly Green Giant would come and get me. So one day I didn't eat my veggies. We had a tornado. I hid in my toy box because I just knew the "thump, thump, thump" noise was the Jolly Green Giant coming to get me.

To this day, I have a hard time buying Jolly Green Giant brands.

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM

#5....WAS TOTALLY ME!!

ellasmommy1112
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:22 PM
3 moms liked this
My friend once was watching a commercial about the dangers of drinking and driving....Later that evening while in the car with his mom, he absolutely lost it because his mom picked up a bottle of water. Haha.
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM

When I was 4 I was so sure that dogs were boys and cats were girls. My friends and spent hours trying to look under animals to see what sex they were.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured