Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some Parents Are Just Stupid...All of this because I Dared To Not Think That Her Son Is Perfect In Every Way...

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  • 173 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am a kindergarten teacher and one of my parents is trying to get me fired. Her little boy is always causing problems. He bullies the other kids and, on several occasions, he has tried to switch his work with another students. He takes toys from other kids and likes flicking paper at the kids in front of him. He shoved one little girl off of the monkey bars and she ended up needing stitches. I moved his desk to the side so that he can't cheat or steal other kids' assignments. He has lost recess and sat in time out and at silent lunch multiple times and I have had countless conferences with his parents and written him up. His mother complains to my boss everytime her little snowflake is punished. I'm out to get her little baby. The entire class is misbehaving but I am ignoring them to bully him when all he is doing is sitting there doing his work. I apparently insist that he is cheating or stealing other children's work because I just don't want to believe that her baby boy is smart. She has also brought up the issue of my child being in the same grade (in a different class) and she insists that I am messing with his tests because I want my child to be the top of the class. The principal pretty much rolls his eyes and tells her to move along but now the bitch is trying to get me fired.

So last night, my stepfather's car broke down so I went to pick him up. I had to leave at dinner time so my husband was going to feed the kids and I was going to have to eat later. My stepfather hadn't eaten either so we ended up at Chili's. Today, I get called to the principal's office (which still scares me and I'm a grown woman!) and he informs me that bitch mom is trying to get me fired. She claims that she saw me on a date with a married man. Apparently, she knows my stepfather from work and knows that we are both married. She saw us at Chili's and jumped to the wrong conclusion. She took pictures with her cellphone, printed them, and gave them to my boss. She told the principal that it is inappropriate for a married and pregnant teacher to be having an affair with a married man and she didn't want her son taught by a slut that already hated him.

This just pisses me off to no end. No my job is not in jeopardy because my principal knows my stepfather and explained to the mother that the man in picture was my stepdad and she got huffy and demanded her son be moved to another class. My boss moved the child to another class and I said a little prayer for the teacher. I can't believe she really pulled this shit to get me fired! Wtf is wrong with these people? Instead of a college, I hope she is saving up for his bail.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zeenah
by Zarah on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Wtf the picture thing is fucking psycho!

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM

wow

fairyjester
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM

is this shit really for real,   I mean i recognize your screen name  so  i hope you wouldnt be trolloing , but shit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Its the mommies acting like they are still in high school and rebelling against it even though its their child in elementary school.lmao.. i cant wait til their snowflakes actually rebell against them..lmao

Just be glad the snowflake isnt in your class anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM

She sounds like an absolute treat!  I bet she's on here too!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I would call this a parenting fail on her part.  How pathetic of her!  Sorry mom!

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:12 PM

she's freaking crazy.  god bless everyone who has to work with the public

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM
7 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

momager2two
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Jeez. Im sorry you are going through that. I cant stand the parents who refuse to take responsibility for their kids and instead blame other kids or the teacher for their childs behavior. I feel bad for the new teacher and the students in that class.
paigea
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:18 PM

((((hugs))))

Been there, but don't really have any suggestions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)