Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my exdh's new girlfriend nursed my baby! WTF **update**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 783 Replies
14 moms liked this
Update. I now have a restraining order against my ex and his new gf, and she is being charged with child endangerment. I got an overwhelmingly supportive response to this post and i apologize for not responding to everyone. I have been really busy. We havent gotten all of the test results back from the pedi for my baby, but the ones we have have been all clear. Except for a tummy ache and bowel problems from dairy, he is okay.
Thank you, everyone that was supportive.
And to everyone who suggested that i was jealous, didnt know what a wet nurse is, ect i suggest you think about letting some random bimbo nurse your baby and see how you really feel.

My ex gets our baby a few hours tuesdays and wednesdays so i can run errands and take my grandmother to the store. I always pump and send MORE than enough milk.

Well today i got to his house to pick him up a little earlier than usual, and his gf (who has a baby a few weeks older, theyre both less than 9 months) was sitting on the couch NURSING my baby!! So of course i flipped out and he tried to say i was making a big deal out of nothing. He said that our son likes nursing better than bottles, and she was "happy to help"

I am NOT okay with this AT ALL. Im calling my lawyer first thing in the morning i dont want this bitch anywhere near my baby. I had no problem with her before, had she been feeding him a bottle of my pumped milk, i wouldnt have said a damn thing. She and my ex have been together for two months and this really makes me wonder how long theyve been dumping my pumped milk and having her nurse him.

Im so upset i havent been able to see straight all night. Someone PLEASE tell me i have the right to be upset about this and im not just being "crazy" as my ex says.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:32 AM
31 moms liked this
I would have flipped my shit too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:33 AM
4 moms liked this
I would flip shit too. Calling your lawyer is a good idea!
stephensmommy06
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:33 AM
14 moms liked this

ohhh....yea i would have smacked her...well placed the baby in a safe place THEN smacked her! NOT ok....and gross none the less...you know nothing about her, i would talk to the ped to see if theres anything you need to do as far as geting the baby checked out...sorry this happened!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:34 AM
6 moms liked this
Omfg!!!!!!!!! I would have made that bitch swallow her teeth!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:34 AM
2 moms liked this
If she wasnt holding my baby i would have strangled her. I dont know what the hell she does if she drinks, or eats dairy i had to cut dairy out completely if my kid gets sick im going to flip out even more

Quoting sandra_t00:

I would have flipped my shit too.

momof3grls4517
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:34 AM

That's crazy. Yea I would have been pissed too. GL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Yeah im going to call the ped tomorrow. He is sensitive to dairy i cut it out completely

Quoting stephensmommy06:

ohhh....yea i would have smacked her...well placed the baby in a safe place THEN smacked her! NOT ok....and gross none the less...you know nothing about her, i would talk to the ped to see if theres anything you need to do as far as geting the baby checked out...sorry this happened!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM
2 moms liked this

noooo....that is not okay at all. I would be very pissed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
You have every right to be upset! Oh my. He thought that would be ok??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Omg yes call the lawyer!!! I woulda flipped shit too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)