Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Drugs During Pregnancy/Drugs After Pregnancy.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Women who smoke during pregnancy. After they give birth in a hospital. They should get into trouble for smoking during pregnancy. Because smoking is just a legal form of drug that is potentially harmful to their child during pregnancy. Just as women who take illegal drugs with the potential to harm their child during pregnancy. Get into trouble, after a hospital birth. For taking drugs during pregnancy. Women who smoke during pregnancy, shouldn't be allowed to get away with it if they give birth to their baby in a hospital. And if it's illegal to take illegal drugs around a child. It should be illegal to smoke legal drugs like smokes around children.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Lots of obs still say it's ok. Quitting is difficult. And quitting cold Turkey isn't good for the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 3, 2013 at 4:24 AM

Ok, but then living near pollution is bad, exhaust fumes from driving bad, dying your hair, getting dental work in first trimester, coffee, sweets, on and on. You want to legislate for an unborn child against legal acts the list is endless.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Oct. 3, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Should go for caffeine too. It is a legal drug that can cause issues...and any medication that isn't a category b. I mean if you are going to single out one legal drug you need to go after them all. Alcohol as well.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 4:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Well darn! My kids would be gone
I never have my coffee up!
And they are fine :)

Quoting ColleenF30:

Should go for caffeine too. It is a legal drug that can cause issues...and any medication that isn't a category b. I mean if you are going to single out one legal drug you need to go after them all. Alcohol as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)