Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A question about a bill

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
We have internet services through a very crappy company. It's terrible service plus the billing department is outrageously disorganized. We have been with the company for 2 years this month and I have received a total of 9 bills. There's never any rhyme or reason to them. I've gotten 2 bills in the same month with different amounts. We've went 4 months without seeing a single bill. They change our billing date about every time they send a bill. Soon after we started with them they changed their billing cycle to begin with (like the next month). In the contract it says a bill will be sent and due on the 18th of each month and will be for the next month if service (payments made in Aug 18 are for service for August 19-sept 18). Just as soon as they started they changed it to a month ahead ( August 18 payment for sept 19- Oct 18). I have made multiple payments without a statement just writing a letter and sending a check. Twice those payments have went into the wrong accounts. Actually we don't even have account numbers, just an invoice number that changes with every statement. They have where you can pay trough a paypal account but again one of those payments was misplaced even with an invoice number. I refuse to talk to the company because the guy is such a dick. Am I under any obligation to pay if I don't receive a statement or have an account number. Yes it's a rinky-dink company but we are stuck with it till our directv contract runs out next month. We have very limited options when it comes to internet services here. And I'm very willing to pay the bill if they send one but I shouldn't be expected to pay a bill I'm not receiving should I?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:18 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM

BUMP!

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Yes. You know it's not free..

Mom2RSD
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Yes you are expected to pay for it...

christina0607
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM

You are expected to pay..statement or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)