Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you consider a pot head to be a

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 95 Replies
Drug addict?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Depends. Some are addicted. Although the addiction is much different than even a cigarette addiction. DT from booze and real drugs can kill you, DT from pot will give a stomach ache and probably make you moody. I do not consider all people who drink booze to be alcoholics, though many are. Marijuana, honestly, should never have been classified as a drug. It was because of how shady our government is. Even all those years ago. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM
But someone who drinks or does drugs daily would be an addict. So wouldn't someone who smokes daily be an addict?

Quoting Aislinn:

Depends. Some are addicted. Although the addiction is much different than even a cigarette addiction. DT from booze and real drugs can kill you, DT from pot will give a stomach ache and probably make you moody. I do not consider all people who drink booze to be alcoholics, though many are. Marijuana, honestly, should never have been classified as a drug. It was because of how shady our government is. Even all those years ago. lol

lizzy_ellie
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Nope, unless they are emotionally addicted. I know a couple of people like that. I smoke, but I don't pay for it nor do I do it everyday.

Mom2RSD
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Not necessarily. But they could be an addict. I would have to know them personally.

Osstie
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM

no.

mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM

No. I consider them to be loser dumbasses though.

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM

No

Liastele
by Lauren on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I lump all drug users and alcoholics and stuff into the same category. I really don't care for their excuses. I simply do not associate with drug users. 

Don't like the law? Go to law school and change the law. If you just want to break the law, I'm going to look down on you.

MixtlisMomme
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
If you need it to function and you smoke it to stay high instead of for getting high...(like every 3 hours) yes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)