Well I was on the phone with my MIL and I didn't see DS. He was being extremely quiet, so I went to see where he was. He was in his room and he jumped up when I walked in and I seen the deodorant on the floor. It's WAS in the trash in the bathroom. So anyway I freaked and smelled his mouth, mad him blow his breath and that's all I smell. I called poison control since I don't know if he ate some or just licked it. Thankfully it's not that serious. Just keep him on clear liquids incase he does vomit. Uh I'm so mad at myself!!
And why does poison control need the zip code and childs name? Do they have to report it?