Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Confession: Froffleheimer

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

My confession is that I play a terrible game, called froffleheimer, with my kids.  The entire point of the game is to peg eachother in the head with oversized inflatable balls...all while shouting out froffleheimer!!  I have no clue if 'froffleheimer" has any real meaning...all I know is that I was totally frustrated with my older son a few years back, proceeded to peg him with a ball, then told him it was froffleheimer when he asked "what game is THAT?!"   I still crack up when I think about that day...even more so when they continue to play it and still haven't figured out that Mommy was just having a really rough day.  One day, I'll be forced to explain myself...I'm hoping they forget about froffleheimer by then!!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a surplus of inflatable balls (the pediatrician gives them out). I will be playing froffleheimer with mykids the 1st chance I get. ;)

You're a visionary and a problem solver, my friend
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Bahaha...I will say, it's a fantastic stress reliever!!  All that hitting and shouting has to be totally healthy too, right?!   :P

Quoting almondpigeon:

I have a surplus of inflatable balls (the pediatrician gives them out). I will be playing froffleheimer with mykids the 1st chance I get. ;)

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Oh, absolutely healthy. Its bad to bottle it all up ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Bahaha...I will say, it's a fantastic stress reliever!!  All that hitting and shouting has to be totally healthy too, right?!   :P

Quoting almondpigeon:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

...so much truth...

Quoting almondpigeon:

Oh, absolutely healthy. Its bad to bottle it all up ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting almondpigeon:

Ashley_Carlson
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I'm totally going to peg BF in the head with an inflatable ball and yell "FROFFLEHEIMER!!" next time he decides to be a dick (which isn't often, mind you).

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:31 PM

LMAO...I love it!!  Just for fair warning, the game is quickly addictive :)  Dh is not a fan... ;)

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

I'm totally going to peg BF in the head with an inflatable ball and yell "FROFFLEHEIMER!!" next time he decides to be a dick (which isn't often, mind you).

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM
It sounds fun but we (probably me) would break half the stuff in the living rooms and probably all the picture frames in the hallway lol.

We used to shoot each other with nerf guns or hit with foam swords until they all tore up lol. I loved those swords.
Ashley_Carlson
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:33 PM

We like to roughouse anyways. It usually leads to some great sex! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

LMAO...I love it!!  Just for fair warning, the game is quickly addictive :)  Dh is not a fan... ;)

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

MamaRae85
by *you're on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Dude, I'm gonna have to try hard to refrain from doing it to ANYONE! lol

Bad drivers? FROFFLEHEIMER!

Annoying teenagers? FROFFLEHEIMER!

My kid being sassy? FROFFLEHEIMER!

Lines too long at the DMV? FROFFLEFREAKINGHEIMER, punk!

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

momager2two
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:35 PM
My kids would take it way to far! But it sounds like fun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)