Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Woman goes ape$hit ,because her precious little snowflake get asked to move out of the way.

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:44 PM
  • 6 Replies

I went to family dollar to buy new curtain rods today ,and when I got home pieces were missing so I had to drive back to the store (only 3 blocks) to exchange them. So I park my car and theirs this woman standing by her car talking to someone in the car. I cross the parking lot which is a good 60 feet from the door and attempt to enter the store. There is this little boy standing in the doorway on the other side of the glass so I can't pass him. So I look down at him and say could you please move out of the way so I can get through the door. He moves. Problem solved ,problem or so one would think. BUT NOOO! His mother comes screaming at me as I'm walking through the door "how dare you talk to my child that way. He's only 4 years old!" 

I don't care how old he is he was standing in the way so I asked him to move. She keeps screaming he's only 4 how dare you! So I look at her and say what were you doing standing in the parking lot talking to someone in your car while your 2 children the other looked to be 5 are in the store without you? Apparently that was the wrong think to say, because then she really blew a gasket! She screams at the top of her lungs your just an old bitch and use's about 4 other cuss words referring to various parts of my body in an obscene vernacular. I probably should have said nice language in front of the your little one's lady. But she was getting ready to punch me as it was. Then the manager walked up. so I walked away. She scurried off after her kids who had taken off again and were in the toy section.

What gets me is what makes some woman get so pissed off that she practically harms another human being and screams obscenity's at the top of her lungs in the middle of a store in front of her two children ,and thinks that is acceptable behavior! Especially when she wasn't being a good parent by letting them run loose, she caused the whole thing !  All I did was ask him to please move out of the way

I"m sure some day one of her precious little snow flakes is going to do something even worse and mama grizzly will again go rabid. Way to raise your kids lady! I hope they give you hell raising them!  I really have no Idea what I did to make the middle paragraph go tiny. Honest!

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Seximama89
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Wow that is just beyond ridiculous ....
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:48 PM
How dare you do something she thinks could negatively impact her child! Swearing and screaming and threatening violence are exclusively the mother's discretion and she'll screw him up in any way she sees fit! ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Only on CM. I am 30 years old and I have never in my life encountered people like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I try and be polite to kids by saying excuse me sweetie because I have had a women tell my kid to move while we were grocery shopping, I just gave her dirty looks and walked away, I would never have a screaming battle with someone in public.  I do think that women went a little overboard though

Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I would have laughed, Loudly and stood there laughing as she screamed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Ugh I can't stand a ghetto mama bitch=P
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN