Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Funny things kids say

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:18 AM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

My 4 year old niece was over at my house. She kept saying i can't take the pressure. So i asked her do you know what pressure is and she said yeah gas.

What are some funny things your kids have said?

by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:21 AM
3 moms liked this

My three year old abandoned her sisters last night to go hang with her brothers. I asked her why and she declared that "Girls are just TOO traumatic!" Lol

Rosebud333776
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
It was priceless and helped me through a hard time
When my mom passed and my kids were little, a short time later we visited the cemetery
My 5 yo DD at the time asked, mommy is this heaven?
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:25 AM
2 moms liked this

The other day, we were out shopping, and my three year old had to go to the bathroom. I took him, he finished his business, and I was holding him up at the sink so he could wash his hands. There was a lady next to us who was brushing her teeth. My son said "Mommy, is she brushing her teeth?" Me: "Yes she is." Son: "Why? Because she has stinky breath?" *Sigh* I blame my husband for this one, because he tells him every morning he has to brush his teeth to get rid of stinky breath (morning breath) lol. Luckily, the lady had good humor about it. It was the first time my son has said something to embarrass me in public, but I'm sure it won't be the last :/

Beware photo Beware_zps434c8e6f.png
ninjakids
by Christina on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Where I live daycares/preschools have to use proper terminology when it comes to anatomy. I didn't know this until my ods (4) was peeing and said 'mama..pass me the toilet paper, I need to wipe my penis'. I nearly fell over giggling.
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh jeez I have tons. But damned if I can remember them lol

NorseGodessMom
by ChaosLover on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Owl said "daddy needs new batterys" the other day when DH was napping lol

cherrybomb55
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:32 AM

One night i told my 3yo daughter she had to see the doctor the next day to get her shots. She looked at me like i told her the best news ever. She asked me the doctor? and i had to tell her i meant the medical doctor. Then she cried and screamed you're just a dalek mommy.

zeenah
by Zarah on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:34 AM
3 moms liked this

It was more of a do than say. My dd was potty training so we slipped into the bathroom I washed her hands first as I'm washing my hand and I hear her scream" YAYYY! POTTY!" I turn around thinking she just wants more praise, she's peeking under the stall at some random woman lmao.

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:51 AM
Well in theme with that other BFing post I have a funny story. My twin boys were almost 7 when my next baby was born... I told ds2 I was going to breast feed, and he asked if breastfed him and his twin brother when they were babies. I said no, and he asked why so I said "I don't know there were two of you, and it was just hard." So then he says "Well you could've just used both breasts!" Haha... I did not have a response for that, but it gave me a good laugh.
cherrybomb55
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:52 AM

I assume she thought the woman needed praise.

Quoting zeenah:

It was more of a do than say. My dd was potty training so we slipped into the bathroom I washed her hands first as I'm washing my hand and I hear her scream" YAYYY! POTTY!" I turn around thinking she just wants more praise, she's peeking under the stall at some random woman lmao.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)