Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So bored

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:31 AM
  • 11 Replies

:/

by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Lol you're being a kid at Christmas. All excited for your weekend away...right ?
bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Haha, that's just about it :)
Quoting Anonymous:

Lol you're being a kid at Christmas. All excited for your weekend away...right ?

want10more
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:37 AM

holy hell, 7 kids looking at 8? you are soooooo lucky! how fun~

bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:40 AM

Agreed, I am a blessed mama.

Quoting want10more:

want10more
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:43 AM

gonna have more? i only have 6, i so wish i could have had more. $$$ and age put the stop on us. (ps, haven't i talked to you before?)

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting want10more:

bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:46 AM
We have talked, yes. We think this little one is going to be our last baby. I'm starting to feel old, and we're officially out of bedrooms. Lol
Quoting want10more:

gonna have more? i only have 6, i so wish i could have had more. $$$ and age put the stop on us. (ps, haven't i talked to you before?)

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting want10more:

want10more
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:55 AM

heh oh well, how special your last lil person will be then! gotta pal, she's 40, couldn't have kids. now? lil ronin got born....... w/ brain damage. placenta tore etc. cf test wednesday. all my kids are special needs but none of them had to be brain damaged, and tho some yes may not survive, we live in hope and prayer. i go over every day to help w/ injection, and i'm not even a 'good pal'. it's funny, isn't it, how 'bar buddies' are scarce when they're needed. people that just love you for who you are, even tho NOPE they NEVER ask you to be a part of bar buddy life, well, they understand......... sometimes it sticks a lil in my craw. i don't get invitied to girls night out cuz i'd rather be w/ my kids n hubby but when they need me? i'm there. oh sheesh. but yet not baby's fault is it? so there i go. and i think i'm glad, tho i'm not invited, that i i don't have bar buddy pals. my bff is my hubby. i don't feel the need to to have gf's, tho i do have one girl bff. i like that my hubby is my bff.

Quoting bcoll:

We have talked, yes. We think this little one is going to be our last baby. I'm starting to feel old, and we're officially out of bedrooms. Lol
Quoting want10more:

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting want10more:

TashaB82
by Tootie on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:01 AM
I had a baby 16 hours ago so im NOT bored! Tired but not bored!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:04 AM

Yay! Yay! Congrtas to you and yours mama! Details? :)

Quoting TashaB82:

TashaB82
by Tootie on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:46 AM
I was induced due to high risk at 39 plus 2. I was dilated to a 2 when they started the pitocin. Contractions really got bad then and when they broke my water at like 9 it was OMG bad. Was at a 4 then. At 10 I got the epidural. Everything was fine then! Lol. My family went downstairs at like 11:15 to eat and i was checked and at a 9 but didnt have the urge to push. At like 11:55 I was checked again and she said I was at 10 and she was right there. I called my family back up. The doc was called in and they set up. I pushed maybe twice and she was born at 12:09. She is doing great! Im BF for the first time so its new but shes getting the hang of it! Adilyn Rayne weighs 7 lbs 12 oz and 20 1/4 in long! Too precious! Ill add a pic from the ipad!

Quoting bcoll:

Yay! Yay! Congrtas to you and yours mama! Details? :)

Quoting TashaB82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)