Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When your in a relationship, whether bf and gf or dh...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

Do you cut off all communications with the opposite sex or some cases the same sex if your homosexual ? I'm talking about talking on the phone, fb, Instagram, and all the other social networks even if the person doesn't come on to you and it's casual conversation just because your SO doesn't want you to talk to the opposite sex and the same sex if homosexual?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. I am bi so I would be screwed.
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
No and neither does he.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:45 PM

BUMP!

Kaydence2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely not. If my dh wasnt ok with me being friends with men, we wouldnt have gotten together. Exs is a differeNt story
ramita
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM
No...I did that for an ex and it was the WORST mistake I could've made because not only did he not keep up his side of the agreement but he would treat me like shit if some guy called me or messaged me even if it was about something like homework or to get a hold of my brother for them. I do limit my contact with those that I was attracted to in the past or that we're attracted to me, but even then that's not a guarantee because a few of my exs contact me for girl advice.
.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell no. I will never let a man exclude me from my friends.
Moonbabylove
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
No and that is extremely immature. If issues like that ever came up I would go to a relationship therapist with my DH because something has to be wrong to warrant that kind of demand.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:54 PM

my husband doesn't get to dictate what I do, or who I speak with and if he even attempted to control my ass he would be thrown out of the house faster then his head can spin. BUT if he asks me nicely to not speak to so and soo and has a legit reason for asking I will consider it.

CelestialSong
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

No, nor would I expect my SO to, and if it was expected of me I would not pursue that relationship.

Purple_Olive
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Um no. ? Dh and I both have good friends of the opposite sex. I think that the friendships change, and we dont spend nearly as much alone time with our friends of the opposite sex, and we are actually pretty much friends with each others friends so there isnt much of a reason to, but we certainly have not cut off our friendships. In fact my dh has one female friend who he rarely talks to not for any particular reason, just life has sperated their friendship alot, in 6 years I have briefly met her one time. They talk occasionally and have hung out once or twice without me. I have no issues there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured