Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dd came home with bruises

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Okay so on wednesday morning I got a call from my job asking if I could come in since a co-worker called out.I said sure so then I called my kids father to see if he could watch HIS children he didn't want to but it was short notice so I didn't have time to find a sitter. Anyway I dropped off dd who's 3 and ds who's 5. Well on the day they came back I was getting them bathed and ready for bed when I notice dd had a bruse on her back and one on her side. I asked her whst happend and she just looked at me. So I called ds into his sisters room and asked if he knew what happened. He said yeah mommy daddy hit her bcus she dropped her juice cup. I was like can u show me? So he punched my back and on my side. I asked my ds if daddy did it before and he was like yes one time before but THERE WERE NO BRUISES. I fill like complete shit. I cried so hard and apologized a billion times. My kids mean the world to me.

**update**
I called there father and of course he denies it all. We went to the e.r and dd is fine nothing is broken or anything like that. But he will never see dd or ds ever again we're moving an starting over.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ramita
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:22 PM
3 moms liked this
I hope you took her to the ER and reported that shit!! Poor babies you definitely need to press charges...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

so do something about it, dont just sit there and cry

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I would be pissed. You need to have this all documented and call a lawyer ASAP!!!

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:23 PM
That is terrible :( what are you going to do?
mileysmom331
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:24 PM
ER visit and CPS. He could have shaken her he could have shaken either of them if he hasn't by now he probably will!
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

If you don't do anything at this point, you are also guilty of abuse.  Do something right now. 

ednaanderson
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Please, take her to the E R, and have them document it. Then call the police. Tell them what your son said. They may or may not want to talk to him. They have ways to talk to kids that don't traumatize them. Call protective services, and ask them what else you could do. THIS IS WRONG!! She's only 3! He needs to know that he can't get away with that! Please don't have him watch your kids any more, especially if he's done this more than once!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Report it, get it documented, and file an order of protection.

MeandMyBabes
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Take pictures of the bruises and contact the police.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:26 PM

why the ER? wouldnt the police report suffice as documentation?

Quoting ednaanderson:

Please, take her to the E R, and have them document it. Then call the police. Tell them what your son said. They may or may not want to talk to him. They have ways to talk to kids that don't traumatize them. Call protective services, and ask them what else you could do. THIS IS WRONG!! She's only 3! He needs to know that he can't get away with that! Please don't have him watch your kids any more, especially if he's done this more than once!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)