Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BraydensMama163 is witch!!! WITCH!! update

Posted by   + Show Post

Yeah did you know that?

By the way I had Montey Python and the Holy Grail in mind when I read her post about the Christians are after her. This is not a bashing post btw.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19140990/The_christians_are_after_me_help

Comment page three and then there is another reply so you get why I posted this.

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Replies (61-69):
imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Yeah like my ex best friend. She said "I am over weight!! I need to loose weight!!" Then she took a bite out of a big mac. I said "Are you going to start tomorrow?" I was laughing. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That is very true! And your doing awesome. To wake up and see what is going on, want to change and then to actually change is huge. Tons say "I want to change" but never get past saying it. Your on my awesome list as of tonight!

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah it is hard but I have to be healthy for my kids. I was giving someone too much power over me. And becoming the damsel in distress. And that is not me. I am all about being a strong woman to teach that to my daughters so. Addiction would contradict that.  Missunderstandings happen all the time on here. At least you took the time  to see what wtf I was talking about lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well nope. I have no clue about you actually. I read the post (before uou edited it) and your replys to only this post and that's what I gathered. Sorry I was dead on. Hope you can keep working on yourself. Any kind of addiction can be hard to fully walk away from so props girlie

Quoting imandia4:

I  am assuming your were talking about my posts. Because I am recorvering from a stupid addiction. So I assumed you were bringing that up. If not,then that is my B. But I assure you I am not on drugs. I just saw a post where the mom that I mentioned in the title, was being bothered by Christions from her pic post. It reminded me of the witch trials. It made me think that the Christians were going over board and made me think about how Christians used to call anyone who thaught outside of the box was a witch. That is all I meant by it.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's creepy I read through this single thread?

Quoting imandia4:

Of my other posts your talking about? Yeah I actually have been healing from everything with out that. And now everything I say on here is going to be assumed it is drug induced. Makes sense. And the fact that you actually pay attention to ALL my ramblings is kinda creepy. Just sayin'

Quoting Anonymous:

Go read all your ramblings..

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

She has no point. .she's on some drugs. .or a bad case of "stupiddumbassism"

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Momof2Stepof3 is a witch too. What the frack is your point?

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:53 AM
It's always tomorrow isn't it! I confess I can be a big procrastinator but I have lastly been reminding myself not to allow that. I notice my dd picking that up and nope mot gonna happen. So I'm setting a better example and she's starting to get it.

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah like my ex best friend. She said "I am over weight!! I need to loose weight!!" Then she took a bite out of a big mac. I said "Are you going to start tomorrow?" I was laughing. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That is very true! And your doing awesome. To wake up and see what is going on, want to change and then to actually change is huge. Tons say "I want to change" but never get past saying it. Your on my awesome list as of tonight!

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah it is hard but I have to be healthy for my kids. I was giving someone too much power over me. And becoming the damsel in distress. And that is not me. I am all about being a strong woman to teach that to my daughters so. Addiction would contradict that.  Missunderstandings happen all the time on here. At least you took the time  to see what wtf I was talking about lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well nope. I have no clue about you actually. I read the post (before uou edited it) and your replys to only this post and that's what I gathered. Sorry I was dead on. Hope you can keep working on yourself. Any kind of addiction can be hard to fully walk away from so props girlie

Quoting imandia4:

I  am assuming your were talking about my posts. Because I am recorvering from a stupid addiction. So I assumed you were bringing that up. If not,then that is my B. But I assure you I am not on drugs. I just saw a post where the mom that I mentioned in the title, was being bothered by Christions from her pic post. It reminded me of the witch trials. It made me think that the Christians were going over board and made me think about how Christians used to call anyone who thaught outside of the box was a witch. That is all I meant by it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Of my other posts your talking about? Yeah I actually have been healing from everything with out that. And now everything I say on here is going to be assumed it is drug induced. Makes sense. And the fact that you actually pay attention to ALL my ramblings is kinda creepy. Just sayin'

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Oh man! So am I. And my daughter does it too. So yep! Right there with ya. Kids are great at making me realize my flaws. It only matters what you do with the knowledge they teach. Do you change yourself? Or just tell them to do what you say not what you do?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's always tomorrow isn't it! I confess I can be a big procrastinator but I have lastly been reminding myself not to allow that. I notice my dd picking that up and nope mot gonna happen. So I'm setting a better example and she's starting to get it.

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:05 AM
My mom always did that "do as I say not as I do" crap. .nope not gonna go down that road with my own kids lol

Quoting imandia4:

Oh man! So am I. And my daughter does it too. So yep! Right there with ya. Kids are great at making me realize my flaws. It only matters what you do with the knowledge they teach. Do you change yourself? Or just tell them to do what you say not what you do?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Isn't it so hard not to though? Lol. I catch myself doing it. And then I *sigh* then fix it. There are some things though that she can not do that I do like swear. I also tried curbing that. So I told her she was allowed one swear word a day and she can't direct it at anyone or use the f word or b word or asshole. She has only used it once and it was when she stubbed her toe. But otherwise she doesn't care  to swear since she in a sense has the freedom to. Lol. Weird I know!!!! My mom did that too btw.

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom always did that "do as I say not as I do" crap. .nope not gonna go down that road with my own kids lol

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:15 AM
In egypt I think it is, they don't have s age limit on smoking and dribbling but only like 5% of people smoke or drink. No one cares lol while here is like a right of passage :P

Quoting imandia4:

Isn't it so hard not to though? Lol. I catch myself doing it. And then I *sigh* then fix it. There are some things though that she can not do that I do like swear. I also tried curbing that. So I told her she was allowed one swear word a day and she can't direct it at anyone or use the f word or b word or asshole. She has only used it once and it was when she stubbed her toe. But otherwise she doesn't care  to swear since she in a sense has the freedom to. Lol. Weird I know!!!! My mom did that too btw.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Kids in Aghanistan smoke. It is crazy to see a child my kids age pulling out a smoke and lighting up. I wanted to slap there  hand and put them in the corner.

Quoting Anonymous:

In egypt I think it is, they don't have s age limit on smoking and dribbling but only like 5% of people smoke or drink. No one cares lol while here is like a right of passage :P

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

redhead-bedhead
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:24 AM

So is Redhead-Bedhead. We're taking over! lol

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:25 AM

So am I.

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

So is Redhead-Bedhead. We're taking over! lol

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)