Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BraydensMama163 is witch!!! WITCH!! update

Posted by   + Show Post

Yeah did you know that?

By the way I had Montey Python and the Holy Grail in mind when I read her post about the Christians are after her. This is not a bashing post btw.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19140990/The_christians_are_after_me_help

Comment page three and then there is another reply so you get why I posted this.

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:46 AM
It's creepy I read through this single thread?

Quoting imandia4:

Of my other posts your talking about? Yeah I actually have been healing from everything with out that. And now everything I say on here is going to be assumed it is drug induced. Makes sense. And the fact that you actually pay attention to ALL my ramblings is kinda creepy. Just sayin'

Quoting Anonymous:

Go read all your ramblings..

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

She has no point. .she's on some drugs. .or a bad case of "stupiddumbassism"

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Momof2Stepof3 is a witch too. What the frack is your point?

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

melly_v88
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:51 AM
I see what you did there ;)
imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I  am assuming your were talking about my posts. Because I am recorvering from a stupid addiction. So I assumed you were bringing that up. If not,then that is my B. But I assure you I am not on drugs. I just saw a post where the mom that I mentioned in the title, was being bothered by Christions from her pic post. It reminded me of the witch trials. It made me think that the Christians were going over board and made me think about how Christians used to call anyone who thaught outside of the box was a witch. That is all I meant by it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Of my other posts your talking about? Yeah I actually have been healing from everything with out that. And now everything I say on here is going to be assumed it is drug induced. Makes sense. And the fact that you actually pay attention to ALL my ramblings is kinda creepy. Just sayin'

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Lol YEAH! See? I am not being snarky. Eventually everyone will get caught up. This post may poof and I will recieve a PM from the site saying I was bad. Lol. Oh well. Gotta love it!!:D

Quoting melly_v88:

I see what you did there ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Well nope. I have no clue about you actually. I read the post (before uou edited it) and your replys to only this post and that's what I gathered. Sorry I was dead on. Hope you can keep working on yourself. Any kind of addiction can be hard to fully walk away from so props girlie

Quoting imandia4:

I  am assuming your were talking about my posts. Because I am recorvering from a stupid addiction. So I assumed you were bringing that up. If not,then that is my B. But I assure you I am not on drugs. I just saw a post where the mom that I mentioned in the title, was being bothered by Christions from her pic post. It reminded me of the witch trials. It made me think that the Christians were going over board and made me think about how Christians used to call anyone who thaught outside of the box was a witch. That is all I meant by it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:04 AM

LETS BURN THE BITCH ON A STAKE!

Lol jk. So am I :)

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Yeah it is hard but I have to be healthy for my kids. I was giving someone too much power over me. And becoming the damsel in distress. And that is not me. I am all about being a strong woman to teach that to my daughters so. Addiction would contradict that.  Missunderstandings happen all the time on here. At least you took the time  to see what wtf I was talking about lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well nope. I have no clue about you actually. I read the post (before uou edited it) and your replys to only this post and that's what I gathered. Sorry I was dead on. Hope you can keep working on yourself. Any kind of addiction can be hard to fully walk away from so props girlie

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

Kazoo22
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:12 AM

LOL I like how people are taking this seriously. 

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Werd.

Quoting Kazoo22:

LOL I like how people are taking this seriously. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM
That is very true! And your doing awesome. To wake up and see what is going on, want to change and then to actually change is huge. Tons say "I want to change" but never get past saying it. Your on my awesome list as of tonight!

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah it is hard but I have to be healthy for my kids. I was giving someone too much power over me. And becoming the damsel in distress. And that is not me. I am all about being a strong woman to teach that to my daughters so. Addiction would contradict that.  Missunderstandings happen all the time on here. At least you took the time  to see what wtf I was talking about lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

On drugs? Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah did you know that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN