Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes I know this makes me crazy

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:50 AM
  • 64 Replies

I am terrified of mimes. Once when I was 12 one "put me in a box" and I freaked out and couldn't get out. My best friend and to pretend to take the key and let me (thank goodness he has always understood my weirdness lol)

I HATE HATE HATE junebugs. I run screaming from them with my hands over my ears. Like seriously. You will never see a fat girl run as fast as I do when I see a june bug.

I am terrified of heights, but I love roller coasters. (I just close my eyes the whole time lol.)

I will watch all sorts of syfy (zombies, aliens, vampires, werewolves) but if any other kind of "scary" I don't do it. No movies scarier than the 6th sense. X files and Supernatural give me nightmares.

EVERYONE in my life teases me about these things, especially the mimes and june bugs.

Tell me I'm not the only one who has things like this that make them "crazy" (unique and awesome) lol

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Lol. Wtf are mimes?

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I have a phobia of bees. People make fun of me for it, but I can't help it.
tardistraveller
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm feeling you on the junebugs.  They are awful and should not exist.  I don;t like mimes either.  They are clowns I hate clowns.

tardistraveller
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:54 AM

really?

It's like a clown, that mimes things.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Lol. Wtf are mimes?

Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I'm terrified of clowns and bugs. And I can watch all sorts of horror stuff in the day time, but I refuse to watch it at night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Once when I was 12 one "put me in a box" and I freaked out and couldn't get out. My best friend and to pretend to take the key and let me (thank goodness he has always understood my weirdness lol)

He put you in a box?? Was it cardboard or invisiable??

sillytroll
by Teehee on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM

I dislike junebugs as well. I had one end up in my mouth once after landing in my drink... I've never gotten over it, lol.

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:56 AM
You know those people that paint their faces white and pretend they're in a box.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Lol. Wtf are mimes?

reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting vegaswife2011:

Lol. Wtf are mimes?

The weird guys who paint their faces and refuse to speak, and act everything out. Fucking freaky is what they are. Wrong. Just wrong.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg, lmao! Got it :)

Quoting hautemama83:

You know those people that paint their faces white and pretend they're in a box.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Lol. Wtf are mimes?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)