Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I right?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies
So my ex won tickets to a theme park, and he wants to take dd who is almost 5. I told him no problem but he needed to find a female to go with him. Then I suggest he ask his brother and sil if they want to bring their 6 year old.
He flips out on me and starts asking why he has to have a female, so I explain dd is at the age where she is asking questions and noticing things. I think she is too old to go in the men's room. Well if the ex has to use the bathroom he can't just leave her outside the door. And if dd has to go she can't go alone because the restrooms all have 2 doors on opposite sides of the building and if she were to get confused and walk out rhe wrong door... oh god!!!!!
Well he just gets pissy and says that he will just give them away because he doesn't know any females blah blah blah. And I suggest the sil again and he makes excuses about that saying they wouldn't go, they don't have the money, etc.
After 20 minutes of trying to convince him to just feeaking ask them if they want to go, I finally tell hI'm Ok they are your tickets do whatever you want with them and drop it.

So am I right and he needs to have a female with him or am I just overthinking/being over protective?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Canvas_says
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:17 AM
2 moms liked this

I think she will be fine with daddy and have a fantastic day. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I wouldn't want a 5 year old girl going into a men's restroom.

Jammin.
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

She can take a piss in the men's room. You made an issue out of nothing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Don't most theme parks have family restrooms?
The kind where he can take her in and its basically just one stall? Or are you one of those mothers that flips her shit if her kid sees any private parts at all?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM
I'm not ready to have the boys have different parts talk and I know he isn't either because when I asked if he wanted to be the one who explains that he got really pale and looked like he would throw up lol.
I think she is too old to go in the men's room now. Especially somewhere that crowded where she is bound to see something. And what is he supposed to do when he goes? He can't have her in a stall woth him and I sure don't want her near the urinals....

Quoting Canvas_says:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Not this one. It has several restrooms but they are all men's or women's no family ones. If it had them this wouldn't be an issue

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't most theme parks have family restrooms?

The kind where he can take her in and its basically just one stall? Or are you one of those mothers that flips her shit if her kid sees any private parts at all?

Canvas_says
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM
2 moms liked this

If it were your son would you not go into the ladies room with him? It doesn't really require much of an education. Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not ready to have the boys have different parts talk and I know he isn't either because when I asked if he wanted to be the one who explains that he got really pale and looked like he would throw up lol.
I think she is too old to go in the men's room now. Especially somewhere that crowded where she is bound to see something. And what is he supposed to do when he goes? He can't have her in a stall woth him and I sure don't want her near the urinals....

Quoting Canvas_says:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM

I think it's not your call. Sorry. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM

A ladies room and a men's room are completely different. You can't compare the situations. 

Quoting Canvas_says:

If it were your son would you not go into the ladies room with him? It doesn't really require much of an education. Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Canvas_says:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM
That's a little different. Women's restrooms all have stalls with doors. No one is pulling their junk out in front of every one else. But no after a certain age I would not allow a boy to go in the womens.

Quoting Canvas_says:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Canvas_says:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)