Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We found something strange buried in our yard!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
Not we, my exdh.

My son is now 18. When he was a baby me, him, and (now ex)dh all lived in one house. After we divorced we sold the house. We divorced when my son was 5 so it's been quite a while. Well my exdh just moved back to the house. The other day he was cutting grass and something got caught on the lawn mower.

It was a toddler spoon that said "Brandon"my sons name and "2 years old" on the back. It was my sons from his second birthday!!

I think it's so neat that it's stayed there so long and it just happens to resurface while my exdh was living there.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chrtymcdnl
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM

cool

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Exactly how unkempt was the yard for a spoon to be laying there unnoticed for 13+ years?

I'm not judging, I'm just curious. Our yard was a hot mess when we first moved here. Even after almost 3 years and tons of work, we're still kicking up crap in the yard left from the previous owners.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:14 AM
It wasn't unkept at all-now or then. I don't think the spoon laid there. I think it probably got buried in to the ground for some time and with rain and the improvements exdh has been doing to the yard it probably just made an appearance to the surface.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly how unkempt was the yard for a spoon to be laying there unnoticed for 13+ years?

I'm not judging, I'm just curious. Our yard was a hot mess when we first moved here. Even after almost 3 years and tons of work, we're still kicking up crap in the yard left from the previous owners.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Our yard is taken care of by lawncare professionals....didn't change the fact that they keep finding golfballs. LOL WTF.

Quoting Anonymous:

AVE SATANAS!
andreamarie
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Cool
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)