Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think of these? S/O from another post of mine.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

This a S/O of this post.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19140825/I_dont_want_his_daughter_in_my_wedding_We_came_up_with_a_solution?next=1

It was suggested about getting the girls necklaces. I think I decided on these. What do you think? I think I am going to have my daughter put on both of them and have them be from me.

Now if I could figure out when to give the girls the necklaces. I'm not sure if I should do it during the wedding or at the reception.

http://www.thingsremembered.com/product/Sterling-Silver-Tricolor-Charm-and-Name-Necklaces/167797.uts?keyword=sister

Sterling Silver Tricolor Charm and Name Necklaces with Free Filigree Keepsake Box

|
Share:

Sterling Silver Tricolor Charm and Name Necklaces with Free Filigree Keepsake Box
Contemporary meets classic with this stylish necklace. Three metallic colors come together to give a mod look to the three charms. This statement piece features a rose gold-plated puff heart, an engravable sterling silver disk to personalize with her name, and a gold-plated bar that showcases a special message. Choose from, "my mother, my friend," "my sister, my friend," "my daughter, my friend," or simply, "my friend"-or get one for every lucky lady you know!

-A special birthday, Mother's Day or just because gift
-Specialty engraving is treated to appear darker than normal engraving
Less

$75.00
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN