Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The OW invited me to her baby shower *Edit* *Edit2 TEXTED HER*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 184 Replies
My husband cheated on me with a pregnant girl a few months back and they'd been sleeping together for a year. She doesn't know that I know about their affair, he just knows I know and he ended it with her when I found out. I know her IRL because she's worked for my inlaws for years. She gave me an invite to her baby shower and I just wanted to rip it up and toss it in the trash in front of her. I don't know if I'll go or not (we have mutual friends and they want me to go.) If I go, I'd feel like doing something very bitchy towards her. Wwyd?

Edit:
For those questioning the paternity, if DH had a chance of being the father, the chance is very slim. He was gone for job training in South TX (we live in North TX) for 2 months around the time she got pregnant and he came home for 2 weekends out of all the time and he was at home or with me the entire time. All he did was text her.

Added questions:

Ive also been doing some thinking after reading some of these replies. She works for my inlaws at their restaurant, and behind the counter is the workers' phone numbers, including hers. Im considering taking hers and texting her saying I know what happened and she has nerve for even trying to kiss my ass. I also think its only fair if her bf knows, since this whole time he just thinks she's been completely faithful to him. I could look him up on FB for his phone number or even message him on there. Should I go with this idea?

Edit #2:

I couldn't stand this crap anymore and I texted her. I'm still toying with the idea of messaging her bf on fb. The screenshots are on pages 13 and 14.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Wait so is the baby his?
JJJMommyKris
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:32 PM
So is the baby your husband's? Are you still together?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:33 PM
No, they've already settled this (conception date didnt add up). It's her boyfriend's.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait so is the baby his?

MamaOf3091011
by MamaOf4Now09101114 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:34 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Not his. We are still together and trying to work on our marriage.

Quoting JJJMommyKris:

Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Yea I would have ripped it up and threw it out right there. And I certainly wouldn't be going.
JJJMommyKris
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I couldn't go and I would be sad that such a stupid person is going to be a parent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not his. We are still together and trying to work on our marriage.

Quoting JJJMommyKris:

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this
So wait...

He cheated on you with her or a year But She was with her current bf cheating on him too with your husband? And he knew she was pregnant?
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
This.
I'm confused and i would be asking for a blood test.

Quoting sfigu16:

So wait...

He cheated on you with her or a year But She was with her current bf cheating on him too with your husband? And he knew she was pregnant?

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Me too! If they had been having sex for a year and you say he cheated on you with a pregnant woman ...I'm gonna stop lol I'm confusing myself

Anyways op good luck!

Quoting nocalmegan:

This.

I'm confused and i would be asking for a blood test.

Quoting sfigu16:

So wait...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured