Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

another bullying victim.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
A 12 year old boy last night took his own life due to bullying 😢💔
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM

thats horrible,  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Very horrible 😭

Quoting Anonymous:

thats horrible,  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM
My friends 15yo cousin took his life a few months back due to being bullied at school :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM
So sorry for your loss.

Quoting Anonymous:

My friends 15yo cousin took his life a few months back due to being bullied at school :(
copperked
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
There is a man named Joe Bell walking across the country and speaking to schools and groups about bullying. He is on Fb under Faces for Change or Joe's Walk for Change. His son Jaydin committed suicide. He is on his way to Washington DC. Maybe someone in your area would like to connect with him and see if he can speak to the community?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM

unfortunately thats the way of the world , there are some parents who are bullies and teach their child  its okay to bully others. Have you heard the way some of these so called women talk to others on here?  oh but they try to use the excuse its the internet, eventually the internet will be the only form of communication and the ones who dont want to be bullied just shouldnt go on the internet. ridiculous!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I was bullied and by the entire school. I had to move and I didn't even do what was said. I never thought about killing myself. It's horrible but I'm just saying that person made the choice to end their life.
liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Part of the reason my son Cyber Schools is bullying.  He still has lots of friends, but can avoid bullies.  Of course, they are still in skating, or his bowling league, or at the pool.  And he kows how to deal with them without being overwhelmed.  But they aren't sitting a foot away all day.

And actually, because he isn't so overwhelmed by bullying, he is able to be more objective.  There is a kid at skating who use to bully him and others badly.  My son figured out that he had some disablities, concluded on his own that the bullying might be a defense for the kid, and started out by doing simple things like telling this kid hello, saying "have a good week" at the end, etc.  This kid backed off my son, then they became friends.  My son's friends eventually warmed up to him as well and there are few further issues.

Some bullies, maybe even most, are because of an entitlement attitude, passed on usually from parents.  But sometimes it is somthing else.   But when a nice kid is swarmed by mean kids, it's just too hard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)