Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how many times a week do you do laundry? how large is your family?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 149 Replies

We are a family of 4. I can get away with doing it once a week, we separate: towels, jeans, colors and whites. so once a week we have do to 4 small/medium loads.

Not to bad.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:01 PM
I do a load almost everyday. 4 people. Two adults and two kids
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Quoting sandra_t00:

I do a load almost everyday. 4 people. Two adults and two kids

we have 2 adults and 2 kids and I never have enough clothes to do a load every day. lol.

shudderette
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I have the same size family as you and can get away with doing about 2 loads a week because we don't separate. Also my boys go back and forth to their dad's house so he does half their laundry. 

JealousGrrl
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I absolutely hate doing laundry...I let it go too long all the time. We are a family of three. If I did it once a week I'd probably have like 2-3 small loads.....but I hate it so, I don't do it that often lol. I should though.
mfk3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Family of 3 and once a week
mcginnisc
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I do laundry daily. There are 4 of us, but between school uniforms for 2 kids, workout clothes for Dh and myself, Karate uniforms for both kids, everyday clothing for all of us, as well as towels and sheets...it is a never-ending chore. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Quoting JealousGrrl:

I absolutely hate doing laundry...I let it go too long all the time. We are a family of three. If I did it once a week I'd probably have like 2-3 small loads.....but I hate it so, I don't do it that often lol. I should though.

I love doing laundry. I love the smell of it. I love going outside and smelling the lovely smell of the dryer.

now what i hate is folding and putting away. that sucks.

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:04 PM

i do some every day and we only have 3 in the house.

I despise laundry marathons.  i'd rather do a little everyday than be a slave to it for a day.

wagners7
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Two adults, One teen.  She does her own, but I would guess it to be two loads a week and we do about 3.  I should be doing it now.  But don't feel like it.

SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Everyday, we are a family of 5. We have 3 boys that play sports and re just generally sweaty smelly creatures lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)