Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

suicide post, please report

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Maybe this will get admins attention as well. Everyone please report this post and tell admins to get their info and call 911. If this is serious, someone needs to intervene if it is not too late. If aa joke, it is a horrible one and maybe they will learn their lesson. A close friend of mine commited suicide and left her children alone. Please get help. http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19142268/i_cant_wait_to_kill_myself_im_excited?next=121#replies

EDIT..I just got the same message. That they can't verify members info is correct. This sucks so hard. I am in tears hoping this is fake
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM
There is a button on the post that says report. You can type in a message there

Quoting Lissa14:

Bump i will report it but explain to me how i do it lol yes im fairly new

marinenonstop
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM
There's nothing they can do.
Lissa14
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Thats actually not good bc if something was to happen no one would know youre true infoand where you would be

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM
I just got the same message. That they can't verify members info is correct. This sucks so hard. I am in tears hoping this is fake.
mfk3
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Quoting .PinkHart.:Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.

Its hard for regular people to hunt you down... not hard for police to find your exact location with their IT personel. Or government for that matter...
Closet_Case
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM
No thanks.
Lissa14
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Thank ya dear :)

Quoting Anonymous:

There is a button on the post that says report. You can type in a message there

Quoting Lissa14:

Bump i will report it but explain to me how i do it lol yes im fairly new

.PinkHart.
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM
I would not need strangers on CM to help me. I have family for that. But even so, there are a few members here who know how to contact/find me.

Quoting Lissa14:

Thats actually not good bc if something was to happen no one would know youre true infoand where you would be

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Not everyone uses their real name or location when they sign up for CM. An address is not required so they really don't have any identifying info to be able to call the police. There honestly isn't anything admins can do.

Quoting Anonymous:

They can do more. They can use their info and call 911. If they had posted with their sc i would have. But only admins have that info.

Quoting newfound09:

There isn't anything admins can do beyond pm'ing the op of that thread.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM
All my sign up info is fake... they can't trace anything

Quoting Anonymous:

They can do more. They can use their info and call 911. If they had posted with their sc i would have. But only admins have that info.

Quoting newfound09:

There isn't anything admins can do beyond pm'ing the op of that thread.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN