Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

suicide post, please report

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Maybe this will get admins attention as well. Everyone please report this post and tell admins to get their info and call 911. If this is serious, someone needs to intervene if it is not too late. If aa joke, it is a horrible one and maybe they will learn their lesson. A close friend of mine commited suicide and left her children alone. Please get help. http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19142268/i_cant_wait_to_kill_myself_im_excited?next=121#replies

EDIT..I just got the same message. That they can't verify members info is correct. This sucks so hard. I am in tears hoping this is fake
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (21-30):
FireCoyote
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM

If I knew how to report it I would. I hope she gets the help she obviously needs (assuming it's not just a cruel troll post.)

.PinkHart.
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM
The police aren't gonna spend time hunting down an anon poster. But once again my IP info shows me miles away.

Quoting mfk3:

Quoting .PinkHart.:Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.

Its hard for regular people to hunt you down... not hard for police to find your exact location with their IT personel. Or government for that matter...

miss-karla
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Reported
mistressflora
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:28 PM

does anyone know what happend with this post? i hope everything is ok

2012Rabbit12
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Just pray.

Lissa14
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Lol i did not mean people on cm lmao i meant police investigaters ect

Quoting .PinkHart.:

I would not need strangers on CM to help me. I have family for that. But even so, there are a few members here who know how to contact/find me.

Quoting Lissa14:

Thats actually not good bc if something was to happen no one would know youre true infoand where you would be

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if this was the same poster as the other post?
Why go anon for this? If you were trying to help someone, why hide?
.PinkHart.
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Having no identifying info on Cm would not stop police investigators from finding me lol. CM is the only site I use false email and such. They can find me through my phone gps, Facebook, supoena my calls/texts.

Quoting Lissa14:

Lol i did not mean people on cm lmao i meant police investigaters ect

Quoting .PinkHart.:

I would not need strangers on CM to help me. I have family for that. But even so, there are a few members here who know how to contact/find me.

Quoting Lissa14:

Thats actually not good bc if something was to happen no one would know youre true infoand where you would be

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.

caito
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Yeah I'm pretty sure that person is being an absolute fucktard and is trolling. But like others said, the admins can't do anything about it.

WrstMomever
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:38 PM

It shows the server you connect with miles away.Your isp knows exactly where you are,all the police has to do is call them.

Quoting .PinkHart.:

The police aren't gonna spend time hunting down an anon poster. But once again my IP info shows me miles away.

Quoting mfk3:

Quoting .PinkHart.:Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.

Its hard for regular people to hunt you down... not hard for police to find your exact location with their IT personel. Or government for that matter...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN