Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

suicide post, please report

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Maybe this will get admins attention as well. Everyone please report this post and tell admins to get their info and call 911. If this is serious, someone needs to intervene if it is not too late. If aa joke, it is a horrible one and maybe they will learn their lesson. A close friend of mine commited suicide and left her children alone. Please get help. http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19142268/i_cant_wait_to_kill_myself_im_excited?next=121#replies

EDIT..I just got the same message. That they can't verify members info is correct. This sucks so hard. I am in tears hoping this is fake
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
WrstMomever
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:40 PM

This.I think I have been in MC too long,cause I dont even care or believe it.

Quoting caito:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that person is being an absolute fucktard and is trolling. But like others said, the admins can't do anything about it.

cherrybomb55
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19142268/i_cant_wait_to_kill_myself_im_excited?next=121#replies

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe this will get admins attention as well. Everyone please report this post and tell admins to get their info and call 911. If this is serious, someone needs to intervene if it is not too late. If aa joke, it is a horrible one and maybe they will learn their lesson. A close friend of mine commited suicide and left her children alone. Please get help. http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19142268/i_cant_wait_to_kill_myself_im_excited?next=121#replies

EDIT..I just got the same message. That they can't verify members info is correct. This sucks so hard. I am in tears hoping this is fake

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Not if you are using public wifi

Quoting WrstMomever:

It shows the server you connect with miles away.Your isp knows exactly where you are,all the police has to do is call them.

Quoting .PinkHart.:

The police aren't gonna spend time hunting down an anon poster. But once again my IP info shows me miles away.

Quoting mfk3:

Quoting .PinkHart.:Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.

Its hard for regular people to hunt you down... not hard for police to find your exact location with their IT personel. Or government for that matter...

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM

How can they not do anything? Do they not have access to IP addresses? Even phones have them. I have that kind of access, on other forums that I moderate, we were very close to turning in someone for abuse, but tried one last thing and was able to figure out the person was a troll. 

I can not believe that there is 'nothing' they can do. 

tardistraveller
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I don't get that worked up over the internet I guess...

And I honestly do not believe it is real.  I think it is a very sick troll and the admins should poof it.

.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:53 PM
No that requires a court order.

Quoting WrstMomever:

It shows the server you connect with miles away.Your isp knows exactly where you are,all the police has to do is call them.

Quoting .PinkHart.:

The police aren't gonna spend time hunting down an anon poster. But once again my IP info shows me miles away.

Quoting mfk3:

Quoting .PinkHart.:Honestly good luck finding the Op. I have all fake info. My Ip shows I am 400 miles from where I am. You can also change your Ip. It would be almost impossible to find me through CM.

Its hard for regular people to hunt you down... not hard for police to find your exact location with their IT personel. Or government for that matter...

.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:54 PM
You can change your Ip address even on a phone and ip addresses are nowhere near accurate.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

How can they not do anything? Do they not have access to IP addresses? Even phones have them. I have that kind of access, on other forums that I moderate, we were very close to turning in someone for abuse, but tried one last thing and was able to figure out the person was a troll. 

I can not believe that there is 'nothing' they can do. 

WrstMomever
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Not if someone is in danger.My point was,they can find you.

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Quoting WrstMomever:

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Quoting mfk3:

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM

:/ the only positive thing I can say is she is voicing it to people even if its the internet. To me that means deep down inside she really don't want to go thru with it. Lets hope someones words made her start to think. 

Photo: -Randi.

.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Yes they still need a CO.

Quoting WrstMomever:

Not if someone is in danger.My point was,they can find you.

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Quoting WrstMomever:

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Quoting mfk3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)