Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you disrespect my dogs. I'll disrespect you. -edit-

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 360 Replies
8 moms liked this

You would have thought people would have learned that about me already. Nope, not my neighbor. She saw me in the store and proceeded to call my dog a "filthy animal" . So I told her to suck on a yeast infection (it was the 1st thing to come to my mind) and take her ignorant self elsewhere. 

She got all butthurt and showed up at my door to complain. So I let the dogs out on her. You should have seen how fast she ran her ass across the street. 

Now she's sitting on her porch all butthurt and I'm sitting on my porch watching her be all butthurt.  

TEEHEEE.  

Bash away lol.

Edit: I didn't sic the dogs on her. I wouldn't do that (well unless she hit me or something). I simply let the dogs outside (only my 4, not all of them). They ignored her and she freaked out and ran across the street. My shepherd was the only one who noticed her and even then he was just curious about her and was probably wondering why she was running away.

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:54 PM
6 moms liked this

You give dog owners a bad name. It is wrong to use your dogs against people. Those people can be vindictive and get your dogs taken away in extreme circumstances.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

WTH? You let your dogs out at her? If I were you I would be expecting the police or whoever to show up at your door.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this

She came on my property. There is nothing illegal about letting the dogs outside on their own property. Its not like I sent them to attack her. They went out there and peed. They blew right past her. I just knew it was a fast way to get her away from my house. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You give dog owners a bad name. It is wrong to use your dogs against people. Those people can be vindictive and get your dogs taken away in extreme circumstances.

Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

WTH? You let your dogs out at her? If I were you I would be expecting the police or whoever to show up at your door.

This.

God Loves you and So do I.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Why? Its not illegal. If she wants to complain that my dogs ran pass her and peed on a shrub then that's her problem. 

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Delila12
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have just told her to kma. That would have made more sense than letting your "filthy" dogs go after her.
cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM
4 moms liked this
I'm the same way in a sense.
My dogs are my babies!
You don't like dogs ok. But don't be rude and nasty around me making remarks about MY dogs.
That's like unforgiving! Lol
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Why does she have an issue with your dogs in the first place? How many do you have?

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM

They didn't go after her. They walked past her she hightailed it off my yard. I told her to go away and she didn't. 

Quoting Delila12:

I would have just told her to kma. That would have made more sense than letting your "filthy" dogs go after her.

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Were you at the pet store?  Why would your dog even come up unless it was with you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN