Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay so my husband thinks I'm crazy now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 164 Replies

I heard my neighbor saying things about me today, he went over to talk to her and she wasn't home. He says I've been acting weird lately and wants me to "go get checked out" WTF does that mean I don't know.

Could he be in cahoots with her? I mean, are they trying to make me think I'm crazy? He said she wasn't home all day but I heard her talking about me.

WWYD? This is bullshit. I feel like my family is trying to get rid of me. Why are they doing this? 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:13 PM
3 moms liked this
*backs out slowly*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:14 PM

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP 

imakehimscream
by He screams on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Okay
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Huh what? 

Wtf is cahoots?

Ahhh this post is full of f*ck and I am all confused. 

Shani527
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:15 PM
3 moms liked this
Follow along, go get checked out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Something is going on here

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:20 PM
What did she say about you? How close do you live that you can hear? Have other people been saying things about you, too? How old are you? Do you know the neighbor well?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I'm 41 and I heard her say today that she was going to kill me and put my body in the garbage disposal. She lives next door across the street and no people don't typically say these kinds of things.

Quoting Anonymous:

What did she say about you? How close do you live that you can hear? Have other people been saying things about you, too? How old are you? Do you know the neighbor well?

zeenah
by Zarah on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN