Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you do when

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

you reach the end of your rope??? I'm really about to just break down, I think I've just hit the end of my rope and can't handle any more right now..
ETA: It's not so much the kids but everything else in life right now :( my older two have been fighting and hitting each other a lot lately, but it hasn't been *too* bad.... 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Let someone watch the kids and go do something with a gf or just you.

Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Unload the kid onto someone else and go do something for myself until I'm ready to be a human being again.

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:33 PM

you take a breath and start climbing back up that rope.

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Put the kids in a safe area, give them books, movies etc. and then go bash your head repeatedly into a pillow...scream into it. Breathe then relax.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:34 PM

DH and I went on our first date night in 7 months last night... But it's mainly life itself lol. Although my older 2 have had me wanting to rip my hair out lately with fighting and hitting each other >.<

Quoting Anonymous:

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I go take a very very long walk. by myself. 

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I hear you on that. My 11 and 8 year old have been extra fiesty towards eachother lately. 

Quoting Anonymous:

DH and I went on our first date night in 7 months last night... But it's mainly life itself lol. Although my older 2 have had me wanting to rip my hair out lately with fighting and hitting each other >.<

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:36 PM

We actually did last night for the first time in 7 months but it's more of everything else in life at the moment that I'm overwhelmed with and stressing over. I think tonight I'm just going to break down have a crying/screaming into pillow session then sit and try to rationally figure everything out and how to manage :/

Quoting Sister_Someone:

Unload the kid onto someone else and go do something for myself until I'm ready to be a human being again.

Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM

That works too. I know exactly how you feel because that has been my reality, once upon another life. Sometimes there really is nothing else you can do but just have a good healthy cry and figure out your next move when you're done, nothing wrong with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

We actually did last night for the first time in 7 months but it's more of everything else in life at the moment that I'm overwhelmed with and stressing over. I think tonight I'm just going to break down have a crying/screaming into pillow session then sit and try to rationally figure everything out and how to manage :/

Quoting Sister_Someone:

Rust.n.Gears
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Seriously. I take a baseball bat out to my yard and beat the hell out of this dead tree. It helps me a lot.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)