Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm at a loss as to what to get my kids for Christmas

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:04 PM
  • 58 Replies
I really have no idea. They have very few interests. Mainly barbies, baby dolls, and they're "laptops". DD who is 6 likes monster high but I don't think that is very appropriate for her age group.

I have some cute stuffed animals on their way, a doctor kit for my 2yr old but that's about it.

My youngest has a doll bed and a pretend kitchen as does my oldest.

I don't buy toys with a billion pieces like Legos or anything like that either.
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dannix7x
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Do they like hello kitty? Target has some really cool large hello kitty dolls with a ton of accessories?

Maybe a group gift of an iPad?
rory10
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I'm in the same boat with my 3 yr old. BUMP

Heymamashakeit
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Oh my oldest loves hello kitty! In fact she has these little flats that she's worn to death lol

Quoting dannix7x:

Do they like hello kitty? Target has some really cool large hello kitty dolls with a ton of accessories?

dannix7x
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:09 PM
The dolls Are quite large like at least a foot tall and there are 4 of them. With large toy accessories like a bed & scooter. About $25 a piece but they are very sturdy toys

Quoting Heymamashakeit:

Oh my oldest loves hello kitty! In fact she has these little flats that she's worn to death lol

Quoting dannix7x:

finnbar
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Well. You are the problem. Kids learn a lot from playing with building toys. The kind with millions of little pieces.

When our families ask us what DS wants this year I plan to tell them Lincoln Logs, books, and pajamas
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:13 PM
I have 3 boys I'm in the same boat! Everything forsale in stores they already have!
mom2ljh
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:14 PM
My son hasn't asked for a lot. Bey ladies, a flashlight friend, a Flippeez hat and Skylanders Swap Force.
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

my daughter got her first monster high doll at 4.  she LOVES them.  i think they're adorable and i buy them for all of my girls.. daughters, nieces, friends kids..  

Gloriagreenly
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:21 PM
My 6 years old loves these activity boxes she gets in the mail once a month from Green Kid Crafts. We got a deal on Plum District and are having the grandparents give her a year subscription for Xmas. They come with 4 seperate arts and science kits - everything included. www.greenkidcrafts.com is the website.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I'm getting my 6 soon to be 7 year old a Furby and my 4 year old a Furby rocker.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN