Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Any PROUD democrats here?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:47 AM
  • 217 Replies
2 moms liked this

Seems like all you hear everywhere is people cursing the day when they decided to vote for the democrats. Well, is anyone else here NOT sorry at all?

by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Not I
Punchyobuns
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:50 AM
18 moms liked this

Mitt Romney asked why airplane windows don't open. He got a crazy spray tan to try to appeal to Hispanic voters. I feel good about how things turned out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:52 AM
13 moms liked this
Proud? Idk I am quite disgusted with both parties right now but will never go republican.
Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:54 AM

LMFAO, when was that with the windows? I remember the tan, but I must have missed the windows. If I'd heard something that level of stupid before, I would NOT forget about it.

Quoting Punchyobuns:

Mitt Romney asked why airplane windows don't open. He got a crazy spray tan to try to appeal to Hispanic voters. I feel good about how things turned out.

Punchyobuns
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this

His wife was on a plane that had some sort of malfunction.

"I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don't think she knows just how worried some of us were," Romney said. "When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no — and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem."

Read more: Mitt Romney Plane Windows Quote

Quoting Sister_Someone:

LMFAO, when was that with the windows? I remember the tan, but I must have missed the windows. If I'd heard something that level of stupid before, I would NOT forget about it.

Quoting Punchyobuns:

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:01 AM
13 moms liked this
Meeeeee!!!!

However, I really really wanted Hillary Clinton. Obama isn't my fave.
Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:03 AM
6 moms liked this

The funny thing is that I thought I believed this. That I don't like either party too much anymore. Then I heard all the people who say they feel stupid for having voted democrat, and it got me thinking, am I really that dissatisfied. And I figured out that no, I'm not. If I was to be asked whether I would change my vote if I could under oath and on polygraph, I would have to say that no, I wouldn't. The only things the democrats have done that I'm not particularly impressed with are the involvement in Libya and Syria. I'm quite pleased with the rest.

Quoting Anonymous:

Proud? Idk I am quite disgusted with both parties right now but will never go republican.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh not I . I wouldn't vote that way
2Sparrows4ever
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:04 AM
24 moms liked this
I voted Obama and I'd vote Obama again
julainepw
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:07 AM
8 moms liked this
I liked Ron Paul. Still do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN