Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't believe some people!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 16 Replies
My husband's nephew came over this morning after they hadn't spoken in almost a year because of a fight they had. They sat outside and talked for almost 2 hrs while nephew proceeds to get drunk. They then come in and as soon as he walks through the door my husband's nephew kicks one of my cats then gets pissed when my husband tells him to leave because of it. Who does that? Who comes to someone else's house and intentionally kicks their pets?! He's a jerk and it's just another example of why I don't want him back in our lives.
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Josie_P
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I would've kicked his ass out too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Wow, sounds like he's a lost cause... Was the kitteh hurt?
jaycam
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I would kick him if he did that to one of my pets and he wouldn't ever be allowed back in my house.

andreamarie
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:25 AM
You simply kick his ass to the curb. Permanently. I also wouldhave done more than told him to leave. He would have gotten an ass beating
Why did your dh help him get drunk in the first place ?
mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:25 AM
No she's fine, he didn't kick her hard. I think it scared her more than anything. I know he doesn't like indoor animals, but they aren't his animals and this isn't his house. I would never go to his house and kick his kids' poor bunny!

Quoting HIJKLM:

mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:27 AM
He didn't help him. He brought beer with him. Hubby didn't tell him not to drink because he's been trying to get his nephew to talk to him for months and he knew if he told him he couldn't drink he would just leave.

Quoting andreamarie:

You simply kick his ass to the curb. Permanently. I also wouldhave done more than told him to leave. He would have gotten an ass beating

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Uggghhh I hate people like that.
Soulprncs2
by Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Why would your DH want him to stay?  Couldn't have been a good conversation if he kicked your cat on the way out.  

Quoting mattsgirl22521:

He didn't help him. He brought beer with him. Hubby didn't tell him not to drink because he's been trying to get his nephew to talk to him for months and he knew if he told him he couldn't drink he would just leave.

Quoting andreamarie:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Easy to say a lost relationship with the douche nephew would not create heartbreak for me if that's how they act.

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I agree. Their pet has more right to be in their house than I do. Guess it could have been worse, and maybe DH has learned to not have this guy around.

Quoting mattsgirl22521:

No she's fine, he didn't kick her hard. I think it scared her more than anything. I know he doesn't like indoor animals, but they aren't his animals and this isn't his house. I would never go to his house and kick his kids' poor bunny!

Quoting HIJKLM:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)