Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Most Embarrassing Moment

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

When I was in High School, one of the gym coaches was really strict and honestly just a huge jerk to anyone and everyone possible.  There was a new student halfway through the year and he obviously didn't know what this gym teacher was like.  After playing soccer or dodgeball or whatever we played the coach gathered around and gave us announcements. i.e. what we would be doing next week, etc.  Well, apparently this new kids mom had emailed the gym teacher asking if it would be ok for her son to shower in his bathing suit (showering was required by the school everyday after gym).  So towards the end of the announcements, the gym teacher says "Oh and Michael, I got the email from your mom.  If you are uncomfortable with your body you are more than welcome to shower in your bathing suit. Unfortunately, none of our showers are private so if you are still embarrassed feel free to wait until everyone is done and I will write you a pass to your next class"  A lot of kids erupted laughing and the kid looked humiliated! What an awful first day at a new school. I still feel sorry for the kid this many years later!

What is the most embarrassing thing you've had happened to you or seen happen to someone else?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:33 AM

BUMP!

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:52 AM
When I was 12, I had this best friend that humiliated me at my sixth grade graduation. I asked her to let me know when they call my name since I wore hearing aid. She told me they announced my name so I got up to received my diploma. Well it turned out that they never did... I was embarrassed so I said I came up here to find out where the bathroom is. When I turned around, my "best" friend was laughing. That was the 1st time I ever felt the total humiliation. So of course at 36, I still remember this!!! Lol it's so pathetic =P
BewitchedKisses
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Well, it wasn't the most embarrasing thing ever.... 

But the other day we took my eldest to his therapy appointment. He was back talking with the therapist and my husband, 4 year old son and I were waiting in the waiting room. The 4 year old was drawing pictures, he drew one of DH, then said "I'm going to draw one of you Mommy." and came back with two circles on a piece of paper. Then said really, really loudly in the waiting room full of people "Look Mommy I drew your really big boobs!" 

My face turned red. DH was laughing his ass off, and everyone in the waiting room was laughing  at him. He's Autistic, so he had no idea what was so funny. He just shrugged and went back to drawing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I was one of the two finalists in the school wide spelling bee. My word was "banjo" and because of nerves, i spelled "bango", in front of the whole school.

I still smh and I'm 28 years old now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Flashed a deceased friends extended family when I feel down the stairs after his funeral. Luckily I was well covered. My friends lost it, everyone else was in shock.

I had an entire room full of boys laughing and pointing at me because I wouldn't show my breasts. There were only two females in the room and the other one is now an ex friend. She was the one who started it and made sure it got to that level. I spoke to her once again and it was to tell her I was done. She lost her circle of friends that day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I was in indoor gym class playing badminton. Well eAch court was back to back and I ended up behind this huge sasquatch of a guy he was bent over ready to hit the birdie. As he was backing up I turned around and he slammed his butt into my stomach... the air was knocked out of me. All I can see was people surrounding me and I couldn't breath and out of nowhere I started laughing. I was laughing so hard I started to cry.. I was lAughing and crying and couldn't stop. I seriously looked crazy. 

LectioDivina
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I had just scheduled with a really hot trainer, brilliant me decides that I need bigger boobs, wear cutlets...So we start stretching...out one goes, onto the floor right in front of him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:49 PM

BUMP!

pookiward
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Dh ripped the seat out of his pants in DollyWood,and had to walk all the way back to the parkinglot! That was pretty funny!
JordansGenius
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Bwahaha!!!

Okie dokie...

I used to date a bassist to a local metal band that was playing a local show.

So...

Being that I am "with the band" (Eek! ~ Even saying that makes me cringe!) This gave me the privilege to sit stage front on one of the massive amplifiers the band had set up in front of the stage.

** This was all durring a period that I was rocking a "ponytail hairpiece" **

So here I am drunk as hell ~ and my former flame is about to bust into his bass solo.

Being the dutiful GF I was, I prepare to synchronize with a full-blown "windmill".

Again ~ Drunk as hell and with little to no balance!

** THUNK **

My drunk ass falls off the amp and gets wedged between the stage and the massive wall of equipment.

When I FINALLY manage to crawl out ~ what would one imagine I am missing?

Eh???  Any gueses???

MY HAIRPIECE!  I crawl out with just the "nub" of natural hair I had wrapped in an elastic ~ MINUS THE HAIRPIECE!!!

** MORTIFIED **

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)