Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are your kids going to be for Halloween?

Posted by   + Show Post
Ds 2 is going to be Spiderman. He's so excited :)
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

4yo Robin, 10yo Batman, 12 (DD) Catwoman, & if he will cooperate our dog with be The Joker.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
My youngest wanted to be cotton candy for the last several months and I was excited about making her costume. But now that she's started school she wants to be a vampire because that's what all of her friends are going to be :(
SciFiMama91
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
The red ranger or batman if we can't find the other.
2kids19yrsapart
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Rapunzel bride.  We got the costume a month ago, and she is so excited.  It is Rapunzel's wedding dress, complete with veil and crown.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I dressed my oldest as a clown for his first Halloween. He was so stinkin cute! But when I showed him himself in the mirror he freaked out and has been scared of clowns ever since. He's almost 20 now and still doesn't like them. I hope you have better luck than I did, Lol.

Quoting sandra_t00:

9 yr old will be Steve from Minecraft and.the one year old will be a clown

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

ds is going to be Frankenstein :)

me and df decided to be the pumpkin king and queen,all im buying is an orange metal masquerade mask and df has a pumpkin mask already

Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Isaac is going to be a fireman, and I made him a firetruck wrap to go around his smart trike to "drive" around  in the parade if he gets tired.

homeschoolmom9
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

DD6yr a tutu bat girl and a tutu super girl, DD3yr a tutu scarecrow and a pirate, DD18mths a lion and a tutu lady bug, and dd who will be a 2-3 weeks old will be a pumpkin. I am making all the tutu costumes. We do 2 costumes a piece because we trick or treat 3 times every year. We go to one town square and trick or treat their downtown on the 20th, then do another on the 26th, then halloween night. They were one costume for the 2 towns and then one for Halloween night

Happily married homeschooling mommy to 6 year old Shelby, 3 year old Marianne, 16 month old Carly and soon to be Gladys!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
ninjakids
by Christina on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

leakymommy2
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Dd is going to be a bunny. I'm just gonna put her in some pink pants and pink turtle neck, put some pink ears on her, sew a fluffy tail on and paint her face. 

She is only 15 months so she doesn't care as much as I do about dressing up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN