Sd lives with us full time. Typically bm sees sd on school breaks and resently bm has said she wants to start doing every other weekend with sd too. School is out Friday so dh told bm that she could get sd Thursday night after therapy. Therapy ends at 6. Bm and sd would get home about 9. Bm says that's late. Dh told me I should cancel therapy. I told him I cancelled 2wks ago for sd to get glasses and I don't want to do it again. We have a really good therapy time there are a few kids on waiting list whom I know would love this time so I don't want to cancel too many appts or we might look loose the spot. Dh told bm that she could meet sds therapist and thatd be good for bm. Which I think is great because sd has been seeing the therapist once a week for 2 yrs with minor exceptions which include visitation time during the summer. So it's nice that bm will get to finally meet the therapist. However dh still thinks I'm wrong and should cancel the therapy. What do u think I want to be fair to sd but I don't know which is more fair.
So bm is meeting me there an hr before therapy ends. She is going to meet the therapist. I'm wondering if she's coming at 5 should I just go afterwards. My dd is coming home from camp tonight at 6 so I'd like to get their early instead of having my mom do it. However I don't want bm to feel weird and I am a little worried she will try to get sd out of speech therapy early.