Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

mid life crisis ????

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 2 Replies

Okay i turned 33 in July and I want to know if it it just me or does anyone else feel like they are more depressed or suffering a midlife crisis during there 30's. It is like a just woke up one day and felt complety overwhelmed and not sure how it got to this point. I am not happy with everything from my hair, clothes, body, shoes, lack of money, feel like a faliure cause i cant find a way to save to take my kids on a vacation once a year or do things that I feel they should be able to do cause they are wonderful. Nothing has happened drastic either, i am not preg. and there has been no death in the family. My kids are boy 13, girl 10 and boy 6. Just wanted to vent to see if anyone else is going through this and what things you might have been able to do to not feel that way. I wish I had insurance so i could go to the doctor and see a counselor or get some time of meds to feel more noraml

by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Nornal!   I am 39.  See if you can get free counseling.  They have it at MHMR, or possible a local college for PhD students that offer free counseling. 

kailu1835
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:25 PM
I just turned 30 and am having a massive midlife crisis (that's how I see it anyway). I'd like to get off the rollercoaster and get back to my normal life, but sadly I don't see that happening any time soon. So many changes!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)