Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My marriage is over because DH is an immature... ETA: Clarifying& I text DH this morning. *Pics added page 14&15 *I ENDED IT, pg 27.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 289 Replies
DH and I are young, we aren't even finished with college. Here's the dramatic events that have unfolded within the past few days.

THURSDAY: DH and I added each other on snapchat. I was looking at his "best friends" and all 3 listed were girls; one was an older woman he works with, one was a girl we both know, and the other one I didn't know. So I just asked him, "who is ____". He said "that must be on there from when I used snapchat a long time ago." Whatever, okay.

FRIDAY: I learned the "best friends" list updates every day; the people you send the most pics to are on your top 3. I clicked on this girls name and her account is set to private so I logged onto DH's snapchat to check it out. DH is her number one friend on HER list, too. Then I noticed DH changed her contact name to "Cane", a guy he works with, so if anyone looked at his best friend list, Cane would show up instead of the girl's name. Then I started panicking. I know DH has friends that are female, that's fine but I've never heard of this girl AND he changed her name. I went up to him and said, "I saw where you changed your friend's name to Cane's. So, can I know why?" He gave me an awful glare, just THE MEANEST look and said "why the fuck were you on my phone? You're so psycho in the mind and you want to always get my phone." Sure it was wrong of me to log into his personal account, but he is always on my stuff. He trusts me, he isn't snoopy, we just had that kind of relationship. I told him "I am NOT psycho, and I wasn't on YOUR phone. I logged in from mine, I didn't think it'd be an issue!" Then he changed his password and left the house. I started putting my stuff in the car. If he has to run away instead of talking to me, things won't work. He came back to the house and was perfectly fine. He told me he'd pack his stuff and go to his mom's and I packed my stuff and am now at my parents house an hour away. He said we needed "time away" from each other. He said he'd take me on a date this week to try to make things work. Well, later that day I had to drop DD off with her dad at a halfway point between my parents house and where DH was. I texted DH and said "come meet me at 7 at the mall, I miss you." He text me back and said "what about tomorrow, im going to *nephew* soccer game tonight." I said "there will be more soccer games, im in town TONIGHT." He wouldnt come meet me, so I agreed to meet him same time/place the next day.

SATURDAY: DH texts me and says to meet at a gas station in the town he lives in at 6:45. I asked him why he couldn't meet me halfway and he said because he was low on money; he paid the electricity bill and our landlord was making him pay $20/day until all of our stuff was out of the house. Whatever, I met him at the gas station. When he got there, I got in his truck and told him I missed him. He told me he missed me too which I called BS on because he hasn't talked to me and he wasn't even upset like I was. He went on to say how he hated hearing me cry, and how things just wouldn't work right now. I asked him to come help me move some stuff out of the house and he said "no, it'll be too hard for me to do that when you're there. Let me take you on a date this week when I get paid and we can try to work things out." Well, I left from there and went to our house to start moving my stuff. As soon as I pulled into the driveway I started bawling. I called him, begging him to help me move stuff and he said no and hung up. I called again, he hung up. While sitting on our bed, I was on FB and saw where he and other guys were talking about playing football at a lo Al park about a mile from our house. I drove by there and stopped in the road. DH was out there. Bullshit on him being upset to help me, he had football to play. I went back to tje house and got the rest of my stuff into the car. I text him and said "Ill sit at the house until 9pm. Come by if you want us to work, dont come by if you don't. I decided to leave at 9:30. He wasn't coming. I rode by where he was playing football earlier but his truck wasn't there and I had to give him the house key because we only had one. I went to his moms and he was there. When I pulled up, his friend was sitting on the porch then walked inside when I got out of my car. I put the key in DH's truck then started walking back to my car when DH walked outside to ask what I was doing. I told him I was just putting the key in his truck. He asked if I was going to give him a hug and I did. I said "you didn't come by the house. So.." He said "my phone was dead I just got it charged". He saw the text and even if it was charging, he didn't stop me or say anything back. He started joking around then said "see you next week". I said, "im NOT going on a date with you. I love you." He just said I love you too and then said "I know you, youll go on a date with me." I just said no, I dont think so and then I left.

Today, I haven't heard anything from him; he has taken me off his twitter, Facebook and instagram and any evidence that I ever existed is erased- pics, statuses, everything. I want to go out with him to see what he has to say and to see how he acts, bit then again I don't want him to think ill crawl back to him after he's been an asshole because then he'll know he can walk all over me. I spent 4.5 years trying to change a guy, I wont be wasting anymore time on that.

*ETA: I broke down and text him this morning. After bawling for a few minutes, I came back on here to read the replies, I didnt expect to get so many. Ive read ALL of them, and they are really helping me! Even the mean ones :P Let me just add that DH is 19yo and I am 18yo. Also, some have seemed to be confused and I apologize; DH and I have been married for 7 months, I didnt go into the marriage trying to change him, he was the perfect man in the beginning then he just changed into an ass. When I said I spent 4.5 years trying to change someone, that someone was DD's dad. Added pics of the convo, page 14 and 15.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nancym3
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:54 PM
24 moms liked this
Y'all sound like y'all are in high school!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:54 PM
6 moms liked this

you sound very immature.

.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:56 PM
7 moms liked this
He has no true interest to make it work. Let him go.
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Why go into a relationship trying to change someone?

P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Quoting nancym3:

Y'all sound like y'all are in high school!

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Grow up and good luck! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM
3 moms liked this
See why they say don't marry so young... Believe me when your 30 you'll be thanking the lucky stars you don't have the same taste in men as ya did at 16,17 18 etc. yeh sorry sounds like he's got no interest... To stay is demeaning to yourself
Kyndall30
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:00 PM
He's an asshole. You are better off without him. Good luck, mama :(
Jammin.
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE. And never look back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM

It IS a HUGE mistake to think we can change someone.    If they are not good partner material, you should know it before we say I do... they don't change.   A guy who just wants to have sex with you and all that comes with marriage, but acts like him- well he IS not going to change.   He's only thinking of himself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)