Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Such a cutie!

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM
  • 6 Replies

So we live in the middle of nowhere and on a pretty regular basis people drop off their unwanted pets near my house so we end up with a bunch of strays. Currently we have 3 indoor cats, one of which we found as a 4 week old kitten under our house, and now 3 outdoor cats who came around as strays and just ended up staying. The newest one, which I will probably take to the shelter if I can ever catch him, is another tiny kitten. I honestly think he's younger than Tyrion was when we found him. He's SO adorable, and if we didn't already have 3 indoor cats I would take him in a second, but I'm pretty sure my husband would go crazy if I tried lol.

Sorry the picture is so dark, hubby's cell doesn't have flash and it was getting dark when we took the pic.

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GwenGray
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:21 AM

he's adorable!!

mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:24 AM

I know! I'm trying to find someone who wants him before we take him to the shelter, just because I like the thought of knowing where he is and that he's being taken care of.

Quoting GwenGray:

he's adorable!!

MyStarLight
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:26 AM
what a cutie we have 3cats they all go in and out the house now
id take him off your hands but i live in town now...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:27 AM

when we moved here to Fordland there were EIGHT cats adult cats and three kittens...we found them all homes from craigslist and just last week someone dumped a full blooded german shorthair pointer..why idk..but he is a sweet dog and is keeping the neighbors dogs outta our yard (we have been having problems with their dogs and them) so we decided to keep him..he is good with the kids and the other four dogs we alrdy have.

And i checked on craigstlist and put up posters etc but no one responded.

mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:30 AM

It just drives me crazy how people think animals are just...idk accessories? They get them, and they're cute for a while, then they start to get bigger or they get tired of all the responsibility and they just dump them. You wouldn't dump your kid just because you didn't feel like being a parent any more (well I guess some people would) so why would you just dump an animal that you promised to take care of? At least find it another home, or take it to a shelter!

zeenah
by Zarah on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Awwi wish I could have him. I have two and I want another!

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)